+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

johnedm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Nara said:
Not yet, still waiting, according to CIC they sent out it Sept 05 :eek:
yes I called the call center, they told they sent mine on sep12, so they sent me an email with study guide attachment

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about the acknowledgment letter? They sent it to your email as well?

johnedm said:
yes I called the call center, they told they sent mine on sep12, so they sent me an email with study guide attachment

CPOM

Aug 13, 2012
Re: September 2013 Citizenship Application

Hello members,

I have sent my application for Citizenship via Canada Post using a tracking number...I also received a confirmation of delivery signed by a person named M CHACHEVDA...this is my second time sending the application...it was previously returned due to some school records were missing...Received on September 19... no updates yet...Does anyone has a confirmation of delivery signed by this person M CHACHEVDA?

Thanks for your help guys!

CPOM

Aug 13, 2012
kemd said:
Mine was signed by this individual (M CHACHEVDA) too
Hello kemd, when did CIC Sydney received your application? Mine was received on Sept 19... one adult and one child...no updates yet...I am a little bit concern by now...

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013

Hi CPOM,

we are in the same boat. my application was received on the 23rd, and so far nothing has shown up on the ecas website nor in their system. I am super worried as well.

By the way, how long did it take for them to return your application for the first time?

CPOM said:
Hello members,

I have sent my application for Citizenship via Canada Post using a tracking number...I also received a confirmation of delivery signed by a person named M CHACHEVDA...this is my second time sending the application...it was previously returned due to some school records were missing...Received on September 19... no updates yet...Does anyone has a confirmation of delivery signed by this person M CHACHEVDA?

Thanks for your help guys!

CPOM

Aug 13, 2012

jujuberanch said:
Hi CPOM,

we are in the same boat. my application was received on the 23rd, and so far nothing has shown up on the ecas website nor in the their system. I am super worried as well.

By the way, how long did it take for them to return your application for the first time?
hello jujuberanch... it took 6 weeks...