+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

harryad

Nov 20, 2013
I sent my application on sept 16 by xpresspost. it must have reached there in a day or 2.
Ecas still show nothing. ?

Do i need to call them and ask OR should i wait a couple of days.

touché

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
harryad said:
I sent my application on sept 16 by xpresspost. it must have reached there in a day or 2.

10-12 weeks seems to be the typical timeline before the first ecas update. I'd say wait a while and give them a call if you see nothing after 12 weeks.

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
They are still working on the applications received on the 10th or earlier as of today.

harryad said:

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My updates:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 5, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 5, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 14, 2013.

Still waiting my letter and book :-X. I live in Toronto, Ontario

AcerAcer said:
Hi guys, am I missing anyone or info entered wrong?

any news on E-cas Nara?? Ironfist?? noolan?? gmmak?? burto? gp? mayorok? Clickxclixkk? Harryad? riyazahmad?

Ironfist

Nov 23, 2013
No ecas update as of now, I have a feeling that officer screening my app went on vacation or something :)

riyazahmad

Nov 5, 2013
gmmak said:
Hello all, just thought of starting a thread for those individuals who have submitted their citizenship application during September 2013. I submitted mine with my wife and son on September 19. Let me know if someone else has also submitted during September 2013. Thanks....

I just got information from the cic call center that they are currently reviewing application received up to 10th September

riyazahmad

Nov 5, 2013
I spoke to CIC agent today Nov 28 2013, 7:30 AM and I was informed that they are currently reviewing applications received up to 10th of September, 2013.

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!

I have sent application on 4 sept by recorded delivery
Was tracked & received 9 sept.
Got letter dated 11 Nov with book & client ID/receipt number. (Presume that AOR)
I tried since one week ago to access ECAS but no luck so probably not started processing yet :(

What happens next? Can application be returned @ this stage?
Does it transfer to my local Mississauga office (heard this office is quite quick @ processing)

Thanks I've applied for 1adult & 3 minors

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys! Did anyone from Toronto receive the acknowledging letter with the book? As per CIC they have sent my letter/book on November 14, nothing yet :eek:?...

gmmak

Oct 20, 2013
My updates:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 19, 2013.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 19, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on November 25, 2013.

Now the study and wait time starts...................cheers and all the best to all................

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
When did you start seeing this online?

gmmak said:
My updates:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 19, 2013.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 19, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on November 25, 2013.

Now the study and wait time starts...................cheers and all the best to all................

Dom21

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

just keeping you guys posted. Still haven't received the study book or acknowledgement letter yet ... so the wait continues.
I'm in the Toronto region ... I believe my local cic should be st. clair although i'm not too sure..