+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh WOW!

I would call again and ask. That's fast. What's your local office?

shaikat said:
something to add....I called the call centre for some other reason and when I asked to check the citizenship application she said that my file already got transferred to the local office. how is that possible? they just started to process it :eek:

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaikat said:
something to add....I called the call centre for some other reason and when I asked to check the citizenship application she said that my file already got transferred to the local office. how is that possible? they just started to process it :eek:
Even for fast Local Offices read Windsor/Kitchener/Mississauga this is somewhat of a record. Call back on Monday and ideally Tuesday and see if you get the same story. Ask the question 'on what date was my file transferred to the local office (name)?'. Asking if your file has been transferred may and can get you a yes answer even when the file is clearly still in Sidney.

burto

Nov 8, 2013
johnedm said:
Thank God,
Received application Sep 9 2013, 2 adults 2 kids
Started process Nov 12 2013
shaikat said:
received - sept 3

started processing - nov 12

Now how many years in my luck? :p

Hey, congrats to both of you. Now you can relax about not having the application returned. Am I the only one who worries about that? haha.

I noticed you guys got processed the same day, but was this confirmed through ECAS or on the phone, I mean can you see your status online?

johnedm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
burto said:
Hey, congrats to both of you. Now you can relax about not having the application returned. Am I the only one who worries about that? haha.

I noticed you guys got processed the same day, but was this confirmed through ECAS or on the phone, I mean can you see your status online?
ECAS, if they are returning application, normally it will be with in 30 to 40 days, so do not worry

gmmak

Oct 20, 2013
Great News!!! some action for September applicants.....now I have to wait and see what happens to my application which was received on September 19....

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
I was randomly checking ecas and saw the status.....whatever the reason is for being transferred to my local office but she took my client id....checked her records and told me it was forwarded. maybe my assumption is that once they do the data input in their system then transfer it to local office for processing.......whatever it is I am OK with it as long I am not getting a RQ and takes 36 + months....ideally it will be nice that I get the oath by next year December.

I will keep u guys updated....btw I applied with my wife together and both are on e-cas.

gmmak

Oct 20, 2013
Hi Shaikat - how did you check your E-cas, with the client Id number or something else. Thanks

burto

Nov 8, 2013
johnedm said:
ECAS, if they are returning application, normally it will be with in 30 to 40 days, so do not worry
thanks, my application was received sep. 23 so Ill see, good luck to all.

canacit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi just wanted to add my details. Our application was received on the 30th September. 2 adults 2 kids.

Dom21

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys
Just updating on my timeline

Sent: 7 sept 2013
Received: 11 sept 2013
Start processing : 13 nov 2013
Transferred to my local/nearest CIC

Update on ecas

johnedm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Dom21 said:
Hey guys
Just updating on my timeline

Sent: 7 sept 2013
Received: 11 sept 2013
Start processing : 13 nov 2013
Transferred to my local/nearest CIC

Update on ecas
update on ecas about the transfer?

Mango91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just quick question.
I submitted mine in Sep, 9th.
Since November, I have been checking status daily basis.
I have used my receipt number. Until today, there was nothing.
Today, when I checked it, it showed my address and previous PR card application status. But nothing about citizenship....
However, does it mean they have finally done something with my application?!