Interview........
27-03-2012
Passport Req..
DM 11-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2012
LANDED..........
02-07-2012
Lesley, good luck on the interview !!! I hope you can share the details with me later, as I may have to go through the same one day.

lesley

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
mark_in_canada said:
Lesley, good luck on the interview !!! I hope you can share the details with me later, as I may have to go through the same one day.
Thanks, hope to come back with visa on hand!
I'll let you know after the interview.
Also good luck to you too. Fingers crossed for all of us are waiting for the final stage.

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
I am new to the forum! Wishing I found this forum befores starting the process, though we have only hit one big hurdle...suppose that is not so bad. Wondering if I can be added to the spreadsheet, as well? Here is my info

App mailed: Sept 28th
App received: Oct 3rd
Sponsor approved: Dec 5th
AOR from Buffalo received: Dec 28th
Medical results have been received

Buffalo requested FBI check and RPRF paid. RPRF paid online on 12/28 and FBI document mailed 1st week of January. Mid Feb VO office did not receive FBI document- deadline is days away. Assuming it was lost in the mail. Anyway, 2nd FBI doc mailed yesterday and now I'm hopefully just waiting for them to receive and review.

Does anyone know how long it can possibly take to review this document since my file is in process? Do you think I can hope for a shorter processing time since I have no criminal records? What would the next steps be?

Any advice is appreciated!!

SH8288

Jan 9, 2012
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HUrRaaaaaaaaaaaAAA

Decision Made....................................
Thanks God got a PPR yesterday sent a passport today :D
so so so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I think i m the only Non-EU who got PPR just in two months from CIC London although there timeline is 7 months and sometime 9 months for Non-EU

I hope everyone will get their PPR ASAP Specially Guys from Pakistan..................their time line is 24 months

watsonwoo

Nov 12, 2006
SH8288 said:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HUrRaaaaaaaaaaaAAA

Decision Made....................................
Thanks God got a PPR yesterday sent a passport today :D
so so so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I think i m the only Non-EU who got PPR just in two months from CIC London although there timeline is 7 months and sometime 9 months for Non-EU

I hope everyone will get their PPR ASAP Specially Guys from Pakistan..................their time line is 24 months
Congratulations!!

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
guyz..i have some questions..my wife just received the PPR last Jan. 20, 2011,. but dated Jan. 15....she passed their Passport last Jan.23....are we just waiting for our VISA?? or are we waiting if she gonna have an interview? How long does it takes for VISA to be issued? Its almost more than a month...is there any chances that she might have interview? Or we are just waiting for the VISA? thanks a lot..

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
No worries, if you have a PPR than it means that your visa it's about to be issued, or the decision it's already made...I don't thik your wife will be called for an interview...

The waiting it's finished for you guys... :)

Best of wishes!

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
I.N said:
No worries, if you have a PPR than it means that your visa it's about to be issued, or the decision it's already made...I don't thik your wife will be called for an interview...

The waiting it's finished for you guys... :)

Best of wishes!
oh i see...but the question is, how long are we gonna wait. :) because i think that the status changes to DM before the PPR is requested...how many months usually that it takes? 2 months max?

nessa O199

Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
File Transfer...
29-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/Feb/2012
VISA ISSUED...
28/Feb/2012
LANDED..........
sometime april.. :)
SH8288 Congrats!!! for me was quite fast as well, I think London has been working a lot ! :)

A quick qustion everyone
I sent my passport to London and they recieved it the 6 of Feb. I am still watiting for it with the PR. so.. It has been 3 weeks already.
How Long it took for you guys? thank you!

tim maguire

Jan 5, 2012
NYC, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-08-2011
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2012
LANDED..........
11-08-2012
You and I are in almost exactly the same position. Since they've asked for the RPRF (which makes no sense if they're not ready to issue the visa absent some surprise in the background check), I'm hopeful for a response before October (11 months from sponsorship approval), but the sad reality is we applied at the end of September and nobody from the Buffalo September group has been approved yet.

I doubt we'll be the first.

muffy1 said:
I am new to the forum! Wishing I found this forum befores starting the process, though we have only hit one big hurdle...suppose that is not so bad. Wondering if I can be added to the spreadsheet, as well? Here is my info

App mailed: Sept 28th
App received: Oct 3rd
Sponsor approved: Dec 5th
AOR from Buffalo received: Dec 28th
Medical results have been received

Buffalo requested FBI check and RPRF paid. RPRF paid online on 12/28 and FBI document mailed 1st week of January. Mid Feb VO office did not receive FBI document- deadline is days away. Assuming it was lost in the mail. Anyway, 2nd FBI doc mailed yesterday and now I'm hopefully just waiting for them to receive and review.

Does anyone know how long it can possibly take to review this document since my file is in process? Do you think I can hope for a shorter processing time since I have no criminal records? What would the next steps be?

Any advice is appreciated!!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Hello Septemberians,
My spouse got email that her case is approved and PP is on its way!
153 days total processing from CPC-M
Goodluck to all

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for the reply tim maguire! No one from the sept. group has been finalized yet? OH NO! I could have sworn that I have seen some from Oct/Nov finalized. I keep hoping to hear some good news soon but it just seems like it's a hopeless wait. Well, I hope our group starts hearing something! Likewise, who knows....maybe we'll be surprised one of these days soon! Please keep me posted on your situation and I'll do the same with mine. Here's hoping for all of us Septemberarians :)

tim maguire said:
You and I are in almost exactly the same position. Since they've asked for the RPRF (which makes no sense if they're not ready to issue the visa absent some surprise in the background check), I'm hopeful for a response before October (11 months from sponsorship approval), but the sad reality is we applied at the end of September and nobody from the Buffalo September group has been approved yet.

I doubt we'll be the first.

eskimokiss

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 29, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug. 22, 2012
AOR Received.
Jun. 14, 2012
File Transfer...
Jul. 5, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 20, 2011
Passport Req..
Aug. 22, 2012
Cxyrus said:
oh i see...but the question is, how long are we gonna wait. :) because i think that the status changes to DM before the PPR is requested...how many months usually that it takes? 2 months max?
PPR first before DM.