Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
sandraqi said:
I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a email to CIC: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca and ask my application status 2 days ago.

I got the reply at 10:54 AM today and I have been approved as a sponsor!!!

Thanks for you guys encourage in the past days. ;)
Good! Congratulations! Did they tell yopu when they approved you?

GBL2011

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2011
File Transfer...
22-11-2011
Med's Done....
06-08-2011
sandraqi said:
I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a email to CIC: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca and ask my application status 2 days ago.

I got the reply at 10:54 AM today and I have been approved as a sponsor!!!

Thanks for you guys encourage in the past days. ;)
Congratulations Sandraqi! Good News Friday!

sandraqi

Jun 7, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
25-Nov-2011 Buffalo, transferred to New York on 16-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sept-2011
Passport Req..
05-March-2012
kannadiga said:
Did you have UCI number when you contacted them via email?
First i put my mailing date and their receving date in this letter. and then:

Sponsor name/ Date of birth/ Client ID/ IMM5401 Receipt Number

Applicator name/ Date of birth/ Passport No./

I sent this email in Wednesday evening, and got approved email today morning.

sandraqi

Jun 7, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
25-Nov-2011 Buffalo, transferred to New York on 16-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sept-2011
Passport Req..
05-March-2012
Indigo said:
Good! Congratulations! Did they tell yopu when they approved you?
The email date is: 25/Nov/2011 today

It's strange becasue i called CIC this morning around 8:10AM, they said they cannot find any info. for my case, ask me to wait 10 days and call them back. But I got this approved email very quickly this morning.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
sandraqi said:
First i put my mailing date and their receving date in this letter. and then:

Sponsor name/ Date of birth/ Client ID/ IMM5401 Receipt Number

Applicator name/ Date of birth/ Passport No./

I sent this email in Wednesday evening, and got approved email today morning.
Thanks Sandraqi.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Kedeisha said:
I have never contacted them n dont intend to
Sorry that question was intended to sandraqi

Indigo

Oct 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
So much for "No News Friday",lol! My husband left his phone with me in case CIC called, which was a good decision because they just did! I'm still shaking!

He asked to speak to my husband, I told him he was at work and whether I could take a message, and that he was speaking to his wife. He said my husband sent an application to sponsor me and whether I knew anything about that (duh!). I said, yes, we sent it together.

They were wondering about the lack of a Dutch address for my processing in Berlin. I told them I called the CIC line about that and they offered the advice to use the Canadian address, since that is where I am currently staying. He asked about my visit here and it ending in December, I told him I mailed an extension application just a few days ago (I failed to remember it was acually yesterday) and he said ok.
He said he was willing to get my Dutch address now by phone instead of sending a form, which is nice of him. So I gave him the address. Spelling in English was a challenge! "P of Peter, A of Aron, R of Richard, D of... ehm..." but he was very understanding and even chuckled when I apologized for it.

I asked him a few questions now that I was speaking to him anyways. He said that they will not use my Dutch address for correspondence but just needed it for my file. A decision about sponsorship should come by the end of next week by either mail or email.

So what I know now is:
- My file absolutely arrived and someone has it.
- My file was opened
- They read these files well and link stuff together (in my case: Can. address + Berlin processing = phone call)

I'm happy! :)

ccbrasil

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2012
LANDED..........
04-13-2012
Indigo said:
So much for "No News Friday",lol! My husband left his phone with me in case CIC called, which was a good decision because they just did! I'm still shaking!

He asked to speak to my husband, I told him he was at work and whether I could take a message, and that he was speaking to his wife. He said my husband sent an application to sponsor me and whether I knew anything about that (duh!). I said, yes, we sent it together.

They were wondering about the lack of a Dutch address for my processing in Berlin. I told them I called the CIC line about that and they offered the advice to use the Canadian address, since that is where I am currently staying. He asked about my visit here and it ending in December, I told him I mailed an extension application just a few days ago (I failed to remember it was acually yesterday) and he said ok.
He said he was willing to get my Dutch address now by phone instead of sending a form, which is nice of him. So I gave him the address. Spelling in English was a challenge! "P of Peter, A of Aron, R of Richard, D of... ehm..." but he was very understanding and even chuckled when I apologized for it.

I asked him a few questions now that I was speaking to him anyways. He said that they will not use my Dutch address for correspondence but just needed it for my file. A decision about sponsorship should come by the end of next week by either mail or email.

So what I know now is:
- My file was opened
- They read these files well and link stuff together (in my case: Can. address + Berlin processing = phone call)

Wow! I think this is the first time Ive heard of anyone getting a cal from CPC-M...

I am glad you got it all sorted out.

Have a great weekend!

Indigo

Oct 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
ccbrasil said:
Wow! I think this is the first time Ive heard of anyone getting a cal from CPC-M...

I am glad you got it all sorted out.

Have a great weekend!
Our friends, who are also Canadian-Dutch and did the whole application process last year, got a phone call too, about having forgotten to write N/A somewhere on their file. They did have to resend a form by the way.
That's why we realized CIC calling wasn't completely impossible and both phones were with me just in case. Never did I actually assume we would get a call. But we did.

Take it from me guys: CIC might actually call you!

(still shaking)

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indigo said:

So what I know now is:
- My file was opened

congrats

when were u approved? or transferred?

Indigo

Oct 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
Kedeisha said:
congrats

when were u approved? or transferred?
I wasn't yet! It was a phone call about our application. He did say we should expect a decision by either mail or email by the end of next week.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indigo said:
I wasn't yet! It was a phone call about our application. He did say we should expect a decision by either mail or email by the end of next week.
ok cool good to hear

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Congrats Indigo!!! Atleast your file is opened and is in process... Happy for you
Not sure when our turn will come... Hope we get to hear something good atleast by next week... :)