Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
our sponsorship was approved on Oct. 28 and file was transferred to ND on the same day and it just says "application received for permanent residence" on August 22, 2011.

And then when I checked e-cas today, it had my address here in Canada, but no updates.

I'm glad they at lest have my address up now, hahaha!

Chill guys, I think the appearance and disappearance of addresses on ecas is a random computer program function or something that gets changed or not when the VO checks on our files again, which have been marked with a certain BFD (bring forward date).

For example: They have asked Client XYZ to send more evidence and have given the client 2 months to gather and send the new evidence to them to prove relationship. It is updated on our electronic files (which then maybe does the random address vanishing/appearing) and marked with a BFD on our hard copy files. Let's say the request was sent out by the VO on October 31, 2011, the VO will mark the file with a BFD of December 31, 2011 or a week after to see if Client XYZ has sent in the required evidence.If Client XYZ sent out the evidence before the two months are up, let's say a month after on November 30, 2011, then the VO disregards the December 31 BFD and updates the electronic file and hard copy file. Another BFD is assigned for the final review then, or any other action they might have.

Once again, we have to be a bit realistic here: If you know that they are waiting on a document for you which takes a year or so to be released, then there's going to be multiple BFD's and random address changes.

newdelhi2011

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
july 2011
Passport Req..
14-12-2011
I agree with mapledreams, don't be bothered by ecas status too much. Mine sponsorship was approved at Mississauga on Nov 8th and it still just says application received... and no address. Just for fun, I called cic to see what those jokers in call center knows. They told me they are not trained on ecas so they go no clue of how it works...lol. Not that i was expecting any reasonable answer but I just wanted to know their opinion.
As long as you got an email or mail saying you are approved and your file is transferred to VO, you shouldn't be worried. Even if you didn't get an email or call center guys gave you file # and told you the state, you are fine just give ecas some time to update.

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Kedeisha said:
Thanks :) the person never responded to the other request but they are now added
Welcome. Ya I know. I just wanted to add cuz if we have more ppl we will get more info.

Small suggestion regarding the spreadsheet: In "Sponsorship Approval Date"column, green colour signifies approval. Two ppl who haven't yet got the approval are in green colour. So can we remove green colour for them?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannadiga said:
Welcome. Ya I know. I just wanted to add cuz if we have more ppl we will get more info.

Small suggestion regarding the spreadsheet: In "Sponsorship Approval Date"column, green colour signifies approval. Two ppl who haven't yet got the approval are in green colour. So can we remove green colour for them?
ok

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Thanks Kedeisha :D

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Guys this is how a email looks from CIC-M after you get the approval
and there E-mail address is: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM
so make sure you check your junk folder because that's where I found mine. :D :D :D

Date: November 17, 2011

UCI: ***********
Application: ***********

123 Home address
city
postal code
country

Dear *************:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of *************.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows:

Visa office

E-mail: *************
Fax number: *************

This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support

The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;
• Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

If you have sponsored your spouse, partner and/or dependent child(ren):
To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply webpage at the www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.

If you have sponsored other eligible relative(s):
To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp.

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

How do I check the status of my application?

You may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status”.

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to this office and Canadian visa offices abroad, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the CIC website.

Sincerely,

Officer SBN
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Thanks for the letter bilal.

Sino

Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Thanks for the letter Bilal, that is really nice to share for people who haven't received the letter yet.

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
crisetphil said:
no news for me saddddd......
my feeling is like hanging especially i cannot open topic about application to hubby cause he stress to work. just 2 weeks only
by the way i tried to login my receipt start at R0000000
result before::: no resulttt

but maybe three days alreadyy i login the receipt
result::: u need to login ur receipt start at B000000
but this b::is ur immgigration receipt which i dont know

what does it mean?? u think they done processing our file but we not received anything yet either letter or mail...

help
Criset,
It seems that the R number cannot be used for login.
Or it might be that the file has not yet taken for processing.

I strongly suggest you call the CIC on monday and talk to them since you have applied on August 28th.

And a suggestion please dont mind.
Please avoid talking immigration to your husband.

My wife complaints to me that I always talk about immigration, website, forum, blah blah...

It seems it makes them not feel good.

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Bila,
Thanks for sharing the information.
CAn you please let us know the Subject of the Email and From displayed in the junk box line?

lovlyhyd

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
India-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
File Transfer...
30-11-2011
Med's Done....
04-08-2011
Passport Req..
20-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2012
LANDED..........
Soon
Kedeisha said:
tomorrow is a new day means more approvals
yes tomorrow is a new day for more approvals. all the best for the who is waiting in this week for there result

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Guys when I log in Ecas all I see is this

Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status

*********** Decision Made Application Received

But I don't see anything about medical, and I keep hearing from everyone on this forum that they see something about medical...

does anyone know or have the same problem