Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
That's amazing!

I invited him to come over to our topic. ;D
I do wonder what about the rest of the August-people still waiting, let alone the first 6 days of September. I assume schmig just got really lucky to be approved so early!

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Kedeisha said:
omg group we got a September 7th approval wowzer good movement CPC-M good movement

So i believe a couple folks may wanna call CPC-M and see whats going on as we have a few that are past due based on the most recent approved
omg omg omg now this is scaring me... maybe we made some errors with our app, the waiting is really killing us we get soo paranoid about everything with regards the app.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Kedeisha said:
omg group we got a September 7th approval wowzer good movement CPC-M good movement

So i believe a couple folks may wanna call CPC-M and see whats going on as we have a few that are past due based on the most recent approved
Kedeisha,
I would like to ask you one question. I applied sponsorship for my husband and dependent child without any job. I didnt file tax in canada ever because I didnt live here, and returned in canada this year september. I showed bank balance around $9000 and balance in back home. Now i got a part time job and would like to send the job letter to CPC-M. One told me that I can use my client ID number ( Which is in my PR card) and send the letter. So do you think it is possible?
Already sept 7 got the approval and I am sept 28 applicant. So I should send it as early as possible.
Thanks

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait until ur file goes to the outland office then send the update as u r very close to your app being approved so wait until then

Amy612 said:
Kedeisha,
I would like to ask you one question. I applied sponsorship for my husband and dependent child without any job. I didnt file tax in canada ever because I didnt live here, and returned in canada this year september. I showed bank balance around $9000 and balance in back home. Now i got a part time job and would like to send the job letter to CPC-M. One told me that I can use my client ID number ( Which is in my PR card) and send the letter. So do you think it is possible?
Already sept 7 got the approval and I am sept 28 applicant. So I should send it as early as possible.
Thanks

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Kedeisha said:
Wait until ur file goes to the outland office then send the update as u r very close to your app being approved so wait until then
I am woneing wheather they refuse my sponsorship because of no job and no tax file. I am sponsoring my dependent child also. That;s why i am so worriedd

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you do not work and no option c how are u supporting yourself? because that should have been sent with ur application so they know that ur husband and child wont resort to welfare when he comes to Canada.

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
This was a my post in another thread!
Suspense!
Tomorrow!

Hi,

I was such a fool to apply for TRV for the first time for my wife. That was 5 days before marriage. I was dumb and thinking that the New Delhi VO will issue visa for my wife then we can happily fly back to Canada. (I even booked tickets for both)

The courier came the day after we entered into wed lock.

And I was responsible for making my wife cry - The visa was rejected.

I was so smart and thought maybe the visa officer thought we are not in a relationship. So I struggled with the Indian system and got a marriage certificate and applied again.

But time was running out and I had to cancel her tickets and fly back to Canada alone.

My wife cried when in the airport. Pity

The courier came after two days by that time I was in Canada
Visa rejected again.

Now this system is making dumb people like me smarter and smarter

So last month I applied for PR
and this month I applied for TRV for her this week.

Hoping that the VO will grant visa because she has to come back for the interview or such bull spit

The courier is already on the way and it will come tomorrow to India
(I will be asleep at the time)

..so?

Watch for my post tomorrow
this is better than a thriller movie

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Siva:

Wow, that is major suspense right there! Will wait for the news, hopefully it's good!

Best Wishes!

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Kedeisha said:
if you do not work and no option c how are u supporting yourself? because that should have been sent with ur application so they know that ur husband and child wont resort to welfare when he comes to Canada.
I have shown around $10,000 in may canadian bank account which I transferred from back home when I returned. I also showed money in my and ny husband joint accounts which we will transfer to canada after they get PR. I wrote an explanation letter like this. Do you think it will b ok or I should send the job offer ltter as early as possible.
Thanks

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy612 said:
I have shown around $10,000 in may canadian bank account which I transferred from back home when I returned. I also showed money in my and ny husband joint accounts which we will transfer to canada after they get PR. I wrote an explanation letter like this. Do you think it will b ok or I should send the job offer ltter as early as possible.
Thanks
Well u can try and send to CPC-M but they are pretty close to opening ur file so why not wait for them to send it to outland VO

if they return ur app u wont have to rewait u just send it right back and then its processed by someone individually

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO ANYONE GOING THROUGH LONDON ;D ;D ;D ;D

Someone's experience through London

My partner received her PPR by email today 11th of November. The Sponsorship was approved on the 4th of October so it was very quick once it got to London. We are common law partners. (our package was returned back in June so thankfully it went smoothly when returned to Mississauga)

Does the sponsored person need to bring the passport personally to the London Commission to collect it two weeks later or can someone else bring the passport for them and meet the official. I know it says that someone else can pick it up once they have the receipt but there is nothing said about personally bringing it to London.

If anyone has experience of this your comments would be appreciated. We are leaving for a trip at the start of December so posting the passport is not an option.

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
Quince777 said:
I wish Mr Kenney himself got separated from his wife and kids for like 2-3 years and some a$$hole wouldn't let him see them!
I totally agree, he is selfish to others..i wish the outcome will hurt him like a boomerang. too bad Mr. kenney... i just want to squeeze u to death right now LOL

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
I'm sorry guys, I am just going to be fair here. One cannot blame Mr. Kenney for the backlog going on right now. He is trying his best to decrease the backlog by introducing new reforms. Take for instance the parent/grandparent petition process which has been immediately stopped. To compensate for that (which by the way, is just being stopped for 2 years at the moment) they are introducing the super visa. I will not explain that in detail since I am assuming everyone knows already how that works.

When it comes to spousal visas, we are still far luckier than most countries when it comes to processing times. My cousin, who is married to a US PR Card holder, had to wait for 5 years before she got her visa because that is the time frame for spouses of permanent residents whereas spouses of US citizens have to wait anywhere between 10-12 months.We should be happy the Canadian government doesn't discriminate that way, PR's and Citizens are equal, when it comes to sponsoring their spouses.

Yes, he is focusing on bringing more skilled workers into his country, and why shouldn't he? Every politician wants the best for their country, and believe me, Canada survived the recession years ago due to the fact that we had a strong hold on skilled workers coming in the country. I am a skilled worker myself who came here less than two years ago.

The government provides numerous programs to integrate landed immigrants, including our spouses, into the Canadian society by spending billions of dollars on free programs such as ESL, LINC, etc.

Yes, there are struggles for everyone, but like I said earlier, Immigration processes, anywhere, are always tough and a working progress kind of situation.

Some of you have been saying that Kenney should experience separation from his wife and kids to know how we feel, for me that is utter childish. It is not his fault that he and his family are first generation Canadians born in this land.

This message is not meant to demean or insult anyone, I am just giving you guys a look at what we are missing out, due to our own individual cases.

I truly wish that days would go by fast, until we all are united with our spouses/families. It will happen, believe me, til then, continue to live your life and cherish this distance because we will all come out stronger from this experience. It is when you are fighting distance when love grows stronger, with the beauty of all emotions going by, happiness, sadness, perseverance, hope, patience and faith.

I wish you ALL the best.

Indigo

Oct 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
I agree. Thank you for that.
I don't think it's fair to blame the government for us having to wait, especially if you are, like me, going to be processed in a relatively fast Visa Office. Good things, life changing events, are worth waiting for.

mapledreams said:
I'm sorry guys, I am just going to be fair here. One cannot blame Mr. Kenney for the backlog going on right now. He is trying his best to decrease the backlog by introducing new reforms. Take for instance the parent/grandparent petition process which has been immediately stopped. To compensate for that (which by the way, is just being stopped for 2 years at the moment) they are introducing the super visa. I will not explain that in detail since I am assuming everyone knows already how that works.

When it comes to spousal visas, we are still far luckier than most countries when it comes to processing times. My cousin, who is married to a US PR Card holder, had to wait for 5 years before she got her visa because that is the time frame for spouses of permanent residents whereas spouses of US citizens have to wait anywhere between 10-12 months.We should be happy the Canadian government doesn't discriminate that way, PR's and Citizens are equal, when it comes to sponsoring their spouses.

Yes, he is focusing on bringing more skilled workers into his country, and why shouldn't he? Every politician wants the best for their country, and believe me, Canada survived the recession years ago due to the fact that we had a strong hold on skilled workers coming in the country. I am a skilled worker myself who came here less than two years ago.

The government provides numerous programs to integrate landed immigrants, including our spouses, into the Canadian society by spending billions of dollars on free programs such as ESL, LINC, etc.

Yes, there are struggles for everyone, but like I said earlier, Immigration processes, anywhere, are always tough and a working progress kind of situation.

Some of you have been saying that Kenney should experience separation from his wife and kids to know how we feel, for me that is utter childish. It is not his fault that he and his family are first generation Canadians born in this land.

This message is not meant to demean or insult anyone, I am just giving you guys a look at what we are missing out, due to our own individual cases.

I truly wish that days would go by fast, until we all are united with our spouses/families. It will happen, believe me, til then, continue to live your life and cherish this distance because we will all come out stronger from this experience. It is when you are fighting distance when love grows stronger, with the beauty of all emotions going by, happiness, sadness, perseverance, hope, patience and faith.

I wish you ALL the best.