Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Sorry to spoil the excitement.
But on Jan 27th the address disappeared for many many of them
from different categories and different countries.

Later on January 29th for almost 30 minutes ECAS was shut down and no body was able to login.

I am of the opinion that this has nothing to do with the case processing.
You will know shortly.

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sivathegreat said:
What a great start to a new week ;D
I think in general people like to believe in anything and that's why many of us think that address disappearance is some sort of sign that IOs are working on our files.
Did your address disappear too?

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
kurt said:
hi amy, im also waiting for my application..are u filipino?
Hi,
I am not filipino. I am from Bangladesh. When have you applied? What is your timeline?

Elizabeth Joe

Star Member
May 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
File Transfer...
28-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2012
LANDED..........
24-04-2012
sivathegreat said:
But on Jan 27th the address disappeared for many many of them
from different categories and different countries.

Later on January 29th for almost 30 minutes ECAS was shut down and no body was able to login.

I am of the opinion that this has nothing to do with the case processing.
You will know shortly.
agreed!
would be more interesting to know who's address didn't disappear

tim maguire

Jan 5, 2012
NYC, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-08-2011
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2012
LANDED..........
11-08-2012
mumbles said:
its not really gonna take 11 months! its not Quince! sooo many people are getting approved way before that....and ur next! I am not really even sure how they get the 11 months...cuz they base it on a majority right? but the majority here isn't taking that long....maybe they say 11 months so that people dont harass them too soon
I applied in early September, my spouse was approved as sponsor in November. In a letter dated Dec 27th, they (Buffalo) informed me I would not need an interview, would need a police certificate from New Jersey, and they want the RPRF. The way I figure it, they would not have asked for the RPRF unless they were prepared to approve absent surprises on the NJ Police Cert.

11 months from November would be October, 2012, but the way things are moving, I'll be surprised if it takes more than half that 11 months--May or June.

rbkrzmarcik

Jan 30, 2012
Hi There!

We submitted our application for PR for my husband end of September, 2011. He is a US citizen and we submitted the application "outside" Canada. How does this forum work? We're just looking to get some feedback and see how the timelines are working out for everyone else who submitted in September. Just wanting to plan ahead a little to get a better idea as to when he will have PR.

Thanks!

Irishladyloo

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-11-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2012 (Received 19-03-2012)
LANDED..........
24-04-2012
rbkrzmarcik said:
Hi There!

We submitted our application for PR for my husband end of September, 2011. He is a US citizen and we submitted the application "outside" Canada. How does this forum work? We're just looking to get some feedback and see how the timelines are working out for everyone else who submitted in September. Just wanting to plan ahead a little to get a better idea as to when he will have PR.

Thanks!
Check out this spreadsheet of people who applied in September 2011. You can check out the other Buffalo applicants and see where they're at right now. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=pt_BR&hl=pt_BR&key=0AiC-KtMXsuZsdHktLTFIVFZIQ0xKMU9jWUFLQU9RTHc&output=html

mumbles

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
AOR Received.
06-01-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-03-12
LANDED..........
05-05-12
rbkrzmarcik said:
Hi There!

Thanks!
you can also join this thread.....its for all Buffalo outland applicants..Ive found it VERY HELPFUL!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-outland-buffalo-applicants-t41886.0.html

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Quince777 said:
What a great start to a new week ;D
I think in general people like to believe in anything and that's why many of us think that address disappearance is some sort of sign that IOs are working on our files.
Did your address disappear too?
Yes my wife address disappeared.
Also in the New Delhi Forum
almost every ones address disappeared
including FSW applicants

doghouse

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
Med's Done....
11 July 2011
Passport Req..
9 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2 April 2012
Just want to share that according to e-cas, i'm now "in process" as of jan 25. (and yes, my address has also disappeared, but i'm not sure when..)

To my fellow september-buffalonians, Quince and Mumbles (and others who haven't posted for a while), don't lose hope yet!! I was starting to freak out when I didn't receive an AOR from buffalo and everyone else seems to have gotten them. I still haven't gotten an official AOR from buffalo, but at least they responded to my email and I'm now in process. Sometimes they just work in mysterious ways.. I wish they would work on things in order so that there is more consistencies and predictabilities though.

Here's hoping that everyone will get their PPR soon!!!

mumbles

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
AOR Received.
06-01-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-03-12
LANDED..........
05-05-12
doghouse said:
Just want to share that according to e-cas, i'm now "in process" as of jan 25. (and yes, my address has also disappeared, but i'm not sure when..)

To my fellow september-buffalonians, Quince and Mumbles (and others who haven't posted for a while), don't lose hope yet!! I was starting to freak out when I didn't receive an AOR from buffalo and everyone else seems to have gotten them. I still haven't gotten an official AOR from buffalo, but at least they responded to my email and I'm now in process. Sometimes they just work in mysterious ways.. I wish they would work on things in order so that there is more consistencies and predictabilities though.

Thanks so much for the update doghouse...It does make me a bit sad though as Quince and I applied before you...but i can only hope that this just means that they are processing ours and they have just been lazy about updating the files....every inch of me wants to send them an email but I do not have a good enough reason to do so..and i don't want to be the one slowing down this whole process just to ask..."what about me?" ya know? lol very much happy for you doghouse! you give us such hope! keep us posted! :)

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
doghouse said:

congratiolations to u...i had aor and ppr already but ecas still application receievd its very weird i thought once u submitted ur pp its in process already...well address disappeared still already5days

GOGOGO

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo->New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
04-01-2012 (Email from Buffalo)
File Transfer...
02-02-2012 (Buffalo->New York: notified by email from Buffalo)
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012; 23Apr: PP copy delivered at NY
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2012 (as per COPR); 4May: Decision Made on eCAS; 8May: COPR rcvd (Canada address)
LANDED..........
10-05-2012; 12May: Status in eCAS disappeared; 13Jul: PR Card rcv'd
Yay, congratulations doghous!
September-buffalonians... Go! Go! Go!

doghouse said:

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doghouse said:

Congratulations on officially becoming 'in process' according to e-cas!

mumbles said:
Thanks so much for the update doghouse...It does make me a bit sad though as Quince and I applied before you...but i can only hope that this just means that they are processing ours and they have just been lazy about updating the files....
Agree with mumbles on this!

GOGOGO said:
Yay, congratulations doghous!
September-buffalonians... Go! Go! Go!
So you both have similar timelines?

GOGOGO

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo->New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
04-01-2012 (Email from Buffalo)
File Transfer...
02-02-2012 (Buffalo->New York: notified by email from Buffalo)
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012; 23Apr: PP copy delivered at NY
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2012 (as per COPR); 4May: Decision Made on eCAS; 8May: COPR rcvd (Canada address)
LANDED..........
10-05-2012; 12May: Status in eCAS disappeared; 13Jul: PR Card rcv'd
CIC received our applications on the same date I believe, but doghouse got the sponsorship approved 1.5 weeks before me, meaning my case was passed to Buffalo 1.5 weeks or more later.

My status is still 'Application Received'. Hope to see it change soon!

Quince777 said:
So you both have similar timelines?