+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

Lee_77

Dec 27, 2011
anthony1970 said:
Hi I just received my 2nd AOR. Applied last Sept 2011 FSW 2..how many weeks to wait for mr..just asking
Sir, may I ask what's your timeline? I, too, applied last September, received my PER December; now waiting for my 2nd AOR.

anthony1970

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my time line is as follows:
Sept 01 2011 CIO recieved my application Noc0631
Nov 18 2011 My cc was charged for the fee
Dec 02 2011 I got my PER
Jan 04 2011 I hot my 2nd AOR frm Buffalo CIC
Praying and hoping the MR will come like after a month

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
melkhatib said:
Congrats dear still I did not get mine please tell me what's the name of postal service in Canada
outer cover is of DHL ,
in my generic form UCI is written by red pen in UCI box and file number by lead pencil on the head of form.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
melkhatib said:
My dear Farrukh guess what just now I get my application package back from CIO
Dear Malkhatib
CIO has used the same address label which i provided to CIO in my application package.
so should recheck your label.
thanks

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Dear Farrukh

I have recieved my PER on 2nd Dec through email but have not yet recieve through courier. Please can you tell that how much time it takes to recieve through courier mail.

Destination : Pakistan

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
farrukh ahmad said:
Dear Malkhatib
CIO has used the same address label which i provided to CIO in my application package.
so should recheck your label.
thanks
Yes they used my label it's correct and finally I got my application package with all documents and bank draft the application is stamped by red stamp CIC Sydney mail room which is 6th of September 2011 and by pencil they wrote up XF no. Which is the no. Of rejected file and in uci they wrote my uci no with red pen all with cover letter explained why they returned my application coz 3131 cap reached as well as no job offer anyway thanks Allah I got my package.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
amir82 said:
Dear Farrukh

I have recieved my PER on 2nd Dec through email but have not yet recieve through courier. Please can you tell that how much time it takes to recieve through courier mail.

Destination : Pakistan
CIO sends PER through email only but VO sends through snailmail, but you have to wait for 1 to 2 months.
london VO directly sends MR.
THANKS

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Top 10 Tips for Successful Canadian Immigration
Canada is a land of opportunities. Every year, thousands of people from all over the world apply for Canadian Immigration under different categories. The immigration process is a time consuming, lengthy process. You need to be confident enough in order to succeed and get your Canadian immigration visa.

I have listed down ten most important tips for those who wish to apply with a great chance of success.

Here are the tips.

Tip # 10:
Have all the facts.

When you start the Canadian Immigration process, always make sure that you have all the facts at your disposal. For example, you must have all the supporting documents including your IDs (Birth certificate, existing Citizenship card, Driving License, Tax information etc.), education certificates / degrees / diplomas etc., marriage certificate (if any), Employment references, Medical history etc.

It is very important to have all the documents translated to English or French (depending upon your destination in Canada). Documents in your country native language are not accepted in immigration process.

Tip # 9:
Be prompt.

After applying for Immigration, be certain to provide all the requested information in a timely fashion. Immigration authorities expect you to deliver the necessary information (documents or other supporting material) as soon as possible, so that they may process your immigration case in a responsible time frame.
Any delay from your side will further reduce the processing of your case, which may result in longer waiting times for immigration process as expected.

Tip # 8:
Never Lie.

This is one of the most important tip. Be careful in providing information and NEVER LIE on any form provided. False or fake information may lead to the declination of your case due to misrepresentation.
So, always provide true information, which can be justified by documents and valid evidence.

Tip # 7:
Be systematic.

Always follow the defined procedure and steps involved in the immigration processing. Never try to be "over-smart" by providing unnecessary and redundant information, which is not required or asked by the authorities.
Be patient. If Immigration office requires any thing from you, provide it immediately.

Tip # 6:
Be persistent.

Doing so will bring you success eventually. Try to improve your weaknesses in terms of English, French speaking (depending on your destination in Canada). Get informed about the labour/job market in Canada.
Tip # 5:
Be respectful.

Be respectful to Immigration authorities. Your case is processed on behalf of information you provide them. At any point, if you feel you case is not handeled according to your expectation, don't blame them and always be humble in clarifing any thing you want to know.

Tip # 4:
Keep record.

Again a very important point to keep in mind is to "keep copies"of whatever you sent to Immigration office. Keep a record of every document you sent along with date. If you send documents by courier service, track it on the internet (if possible) to make sure it delivered. Always Keep a copy of receipt from courier service for record keeping purpose.
If you are comfortable with computers, keep the records in a program like MS Excel etc. so that you have all the correspondence in one place.

Tip # 3:
Verify Consultant/representative credentials.

Check consultant / representative reputation before selecting one. Use internet, most of valid consultants have a specifice representation number, which can be checked to make sure you are dealing with the right party. See representative credentials and ask for references.

AVOID, choosing a "virtual" representative. Always make sure you have physical access to him/her and his/her office.

Tip # 2:
Have an agreement with consultant.

After selecting a consultant, arrange an appointment and ask whatever you have in mind about immigration process. It is always better to make a "list of question" before meeting the representative. Clarify every thing e.g., fee, term & conditions etc. Make sure to have any agreement in place.

Tip # 1:
Be positive.

And finally, last but not least, BE POSITIVE & CONFIDENT.
This is the most valuable asset you have during the whole immigration visa processing. And be sure to have one thing in your mind
"IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS WAY"
Good luck.

ganra10

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
6-Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
03-Feb-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Hello All,

I got my PER Yesterday 6-Jan-2012, Date of application Receiced is 17-Oct-2011.
NOC code - 3215.

Regards,
Rama

orchard

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-sept-2011 thru DHL, 23-sept-2011 rec @CIO by Doug
AOR Received.
PER 20-december-2011
File Transfer...
AOR 12-january-2012
Med's Request
29-march-2012
Med's Done....
12-april-2012, meds received on ECAS 5-oct-2012
Passport Req..
04-dec-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-jan-2013
LANDED..........
27-february-2013
ganra10 said:
Hello All,

I got my PER Yesterday 6-Jan-2012, Date of application Receiced is 17-Oct-2011.
NOC code - 3215.

Regards,
Rama
congrats ganra10