+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
ARBD said:
hey farukh...I received my PER on the 13th of December. Could you please tell me when will the background checks about my profession happen as the company I use to work for has been acquired by another company and the earlier staff has been given a pink slip and hence the person who has signed my experience letter and my releaving letter doesn't work for the company anymore...should i do anything on my part to make sure it doesn't end up being a problem for my case...please help...
you should be remain in contact with the person who signed your job experience letter , your application will be send to VO , which take about 3 to 6 months for background checks

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
lucky18 said:
hello! anyone from Sept 26 applicant with NOC 7216 got their PER? I dont have any idea what happen with our application i felt nervous especially when reading some messages who got a NER or cap reached result. I hope that we can get through it and also know our result before end of December.
you may receive per within one week , if not then call CIO

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
gina pie said:
hello guys,

Is there any possibility that my application will be rejected after having a negative medical result? so worried about mine. please help.

thanks and merry xmas everyone!
if they find negetive in your medical result they will asked for re medical

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
sridev said:
Dear friends,
my application reached CIC on 30th Sep 2011. today (22-12-2011) i got PER. my NOC is 2151-Architects. my DD has been encashed on 14th Dec 2011.
Thanks
Sri
congratulations

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
sridev said:
Dear friends,
my application reached CIC on 30th Sep 2011. today (22-12-2011) i got PER. my NOC is 2151-Architects. my DD has been encashed on 14th Dec 2011.
Thanks
Sri
post your status to the following link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.0.html;msg1179131

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
pandyalakulish said:
Today I got rejection letter from CIO. Pls. guide me on it.

"I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed

Maximum

Education

Official language proficiency

Arranged employment

Experience

Adaptability

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 22 points for your educational credential of a Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering at the Non-University Diploma level.

You were assigned 10 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 17 points for 2 years full-time equivalent work experience with Ziyone Infotech, where you worked from April of 2003 until December of 2007, for 4 years on a part time basis, which is equivalent to 2 years full time employment.

No points were assigned for your work experience at Tulip IT Services Ltd, Almoayed Group, GTL Ltd, Strix Systems or Wesley Clover Communication Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

At the time of decision, there was insufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 2147, including all of the essential duties.

You were assigned a total of 5 adaptability points for your spouse's educational credentials of both a Bachelor of Commerce, and a Master of Business Administration.

No additional points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. "
before sending your application it was required to assess yourself through assesment calculator because 67 points is the minimum requirement

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
dr.shirvani said:
Dear friend,

My application has been received by CIO on 22 Sep 2011 and they sent me the file number on 19 Dec 2011. I have no idea about the time they charged the credit card cos my representative has paid for it.

thanks.
dear dr. please provide your complete data
noc?
submission date ?
etc

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
dr.shirvani said:
Dear friend,

My application has been received by CIO on 22 Sep 2011 and they sent me the file number on 19 Dec 2011. I have no idea about the time they charged the credit card cos my representative has paid for it.

thanks.
Hi dr. Have you tried checking your status online? You would have at least a hint on your real score, if it states as "in process" most likely it has been charged.

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
By the way dr, were almost on the same timeline.. :) good to know... Try checking the blog of one succesful applicant, it does give you the detailed process, from sample PER's to their personal experiences in medicals and landing. Just if you want to check it --- get2canada.wordpress.com

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
dr.shirvani said:
Dear friend,

thanks.
you can check your status on cic website through your file number

ARBD

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
AOR Received.
12th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Jan 2012
Med's Request
awaiting
farrukh ahmad said:
you should be remain in contact with the person who signed your job experience letter , your application will be send to VO , which take about 3 to 6 months for background checks
Yes Farukh...i am in touch with the person who had signed my experience letter..but he doesent work for that company anymore...more over how will the VO get in touch with that person..???

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
ARBD said:
Yes Farukh...i am in touch with the person who had signed my experience letter..but he doesent work for that company anymore...more over how will the VO get in touch with that person..???
then you must remain in contact to that company because you have not provided the personal contact number of that person

ganra10

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
6-Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
03-Feb-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Hello All,

I have applied for NOC 3215 and appication was received on October 17, 2011, since then I have been monitoring "Total complete applications received by CIC".
3215 – Medical Radiation Technologists was 26 till December 13, 2011 with no change.
But o December 22, 2011 the number raised to 31, so thats mean CIC is started reviewing my application ? if so how soon I can hear from CIC?

Regards,
Ganra10

SmartPT

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 sep 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
ECAS status: Decision made
AOR Received.
PER on : 23 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
17 feb 2012
Med's Done....
25☀feb☀2012
Interview........
passports and RPRF received by VO on 28 feb 2012
Passport Req..
17 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
i have got PER today. My DD encashment date was 13 dec.