+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2010 Applicants.. share your status & updates please.

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hello all,

Thanks in advance for posting your updates and sharing any new information. :)

about my application:

Buffalo office has received my application on September 1 2010 and i have received medical request on November 8th 2011. Completed my medicals on 16th November 2011 and Ottawa office has received reports on 28th November 2011. No updates after that.

Any one applied for PR in Sep 2010 receive their PR yet, please let me know.

****()****

Apr 26, 2011
london
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 aug 2009
Doc's Request.
dec 2009
Nomination.....
no
LANDED..........
god nows
Statement – Minister Kenney issues statement celebrating Chanukah

Ottawa, December 20, 2011 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement in celebration of Chanukah:

“In homes across the country, friends and families will gather together today at sundown to light candles in celebration of the first night of Chanukah, the Jewish Festival of Lights.

“The eight-day holiday commemorates the rededication of the Temple after the triumph of the Jewish faithful, led by the Maccabee family, in their fight against a foreign oppression more than two thousand years ago. Their victory still resonates today as a great triumph of religious freedom over subjugation, and – as signified by the lighting of the Menorah – of light over darkness.

“Chanukah is a joyous time of family gatherings, gift giving, traditional ceremonies, and the enjoyment of holiday songs, food and children’s games. For all Canadians, the holiday represents an opportunity to reflect on the exceptional contribution of the Jewish community to our country.

“As Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I wish a happy Chanukah – Chanukah Sameach – to all those celebrating in Canada and around the world.”

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada’s economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hi... anyone in here who submitted application to buffalo in September 2010 still waiting for PR.

Please share ur experience.