+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2020 Super Visa Timeline...! Anyone got Supervisa recently ?

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: 1112

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations. I also got passport request for my parents yesterday.
Applied on Oct 20
Medical pass Dec 15
Passport request Dec 15
Congratulations bro!
Have you sent your passport to IRCC for stamping ?

sapan0808

Dec 18, 2016
Applied on 28 Sept , 2020
Request medical on Oct 9, 2020
Medical pass Oct 21, 2020
Passport Request Dec 15, 2020
Congratulations on approval.
I’ve submitted application on 7th October and medical passed on 23rd October, no update since then.
Is there any other way to check their status? I have submitted application through consultant so I don’t have any access. I called ircc for update but they said it’s an Indian file so they don’t know anything.
I don’t know what to do next.
Did you sent any exemptions email to them? Can you help me out in this? Thanks.

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Hi, my parents applied for supervisa online on 24th Oct 2020. they unable to do biometric because of embassy provide limited services only in India. they did medical upfront. I sent an email to IRCC that my parents can travel as they are exempt.
they get an information letter yesterday.
email is " please be informed that we can not issue a temporary resident visa until the biometrics are completed"
my question is " have they processed my parent's application without biometrics" and now they just waiting for the biometrics?
please drop your valuable opinion.
I just feel like my parent's application is approved and they just waiting for biometrics.

Shasak16

Nov 30, 2017
Hi there ,

I have applied for my parents super visa, here is my timeline.

Applied on Sep 19th 2020
Medical cleared on Sep29 2020
They have already given biometrics so there was no request for that ,
Application is still under progress.

Regards

candachalo

Feb 10, 2018
Just a random question here in this thread. I am a PR and want to invite my parents from India. My parents don't have a tourist visa. Can I apply for Super Visa straight away or they need to visit Canada first on regular tourist visa and then they would be eligible to apply for Super visa for their next visit ?

Feb 18, 2020
Hello Folks.i recently applied my mother super visa application.got biometric request.she is in india but the application center are not processing the biometric for super visa application.dont know what to do ? Please help.
Applied 1 January
Biometric request 2 January.....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Folks.i recently applied my mother super visa application.got biometric request.she is in india but the application center are not processing the biometric for super visa application.dont know what to do ? Please help.
Applied 1 January
Biometric request 2 January.....
She can go to another country for processing or wait until centres start processing super visa applications. Biometrics are mandatory.

Reactions: Bedisarabjeet88

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just a random question here in this thread. I am a PR and want to invite my parents from India. My parents don't have a tourist visa. Can I apply for Super Visa straight away or they need to visit Canada first on regular tourist visa and then they would be eligible to apply for Super visa for their next visit ?
They can apply for a super visa as long as they meet eligibility requirements.

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Hi Raj,

I thought parents super visa do not need exemption letter as they are immediate family. How did you send it, I meant did you had to fill out a form or something? Please share, Thanks!
I did not send exemption letter or form, since immediate family (for super visa) are exempted according canada.ca website. I am still in process for super visa, still haven't send anything.
If you do get exemption letter, did you still had to do biometric?

Did you send this form,

Letter of Required Support, Request for Exemption for Compassionate Reasons: ?

surbhi031

Nov 22, 2020
1. evaluation of property documents i.e house or any
2. Proof of Job or business if have anything
3. Bank balance or any fixed deposit
4. Name and details of their kids if anyone’s staying in India with them.

I hope this help
Good luck
Thank you, I may only be able to provide an account of fixed deposit. Thanks!

surbhi031

Nov 22, 2020
Did you send exemption email as well? or it started processing without it?

I applied for my Parent's Super Visa with Upfront Medical
Applied on October 20, 2020
Biometrics were picked up on same day from previous application, as they were refused for visitor visa before.
No update since then.
Hi, my parents visa was also rejected once before. Why was yours rejected? For ours they asked to provide more proof of funds and ties to home country - what proof did you provide for your parents? Any help would be appreciated!