+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2020 Super Visa Timeline...! Anyone got Supervisa recently ?

ValBas

Jan 8, 2021
Hi there!
Special thanks to all who shared the supervisa timelines. I would like to share mine:
Oct 9 - sent application. My mum's already passed upfront medical exam.
Nov 16 - She passed biometrics
Dec 14 - they ask her to write explanation letter - if she wants to withdraw the application because she already has travel visa which allows to stay up to 6 months. She doesn't want to of course.
So it's still in progress...

shobh12

May 20, 2016
Congratulations on approval.
I’ve submitted application on 7th October and medical passed on 23rd October, no update since then.
Is there any other way to check their status? I have submitted application through consultant so I don’t have any access. I called ircc for update but they said it’s an Indian file so they don’t know anything.
I don’t know what to do next.
Did you sent any exemptions email to them? Can you help me out in this? Thanks.
Congratulations! Few questions:
1. In form imm5257e, did you mention Purpose of visit - 'Other' and COVID-19 as reason?
2. Did you mention the dates to stay for more than 6 months?
3. Was the visa granted for specified dates of travel (in point2 above) or for 10years/till passport expiry date?

Please let me know if others know the answer too. Thanks

ruby_kaur

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Everyone, Need some piece of advice! I am trying to file for supervisa for my parents and they are based out of India. I am pregnant and that is one of the main reasons for getting my parents here as I would need support. They are not financially very stable (not much liquidity but we have a house back in India and both my parents are retired) so we are planning to show me and my husband's financial docs. My husband is a Citizen and we own a house, our annual income is 200K+ We are going to mention that we are going to fully support them etc etc. Do you think there are chances of supervisa rejection if they don't have enough funds with them? Or has someone come across a similar situation. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated!

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I want to apply for my parents supervisa. Can I provide travel date of December 2021 and still apply for it now or do i have to wait for a few months to apply? do we have to provide the flight booking confirmation as well? Thanks !

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi rajwinder can you please share the details of exemption letter like did you have to fill aome forum or if it was a regular mail what kind if information do we have to put?
can you please also answer these question it would really help us
1. In form imm5257e, did you mention Purpose of visit - 'Other' and COVID-19 as reason?
2. Did you mention the dates to stay for more than 6 months?
3. Was the visa granted for specified dates of travel (in point2 above) or for 10years/till passport expiry date?
Thanks

Last edited:

aamenah

Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone.. I applied for my mom's supervisa in Nov 2020... She gave upfront medicals.. But still no update on her file.. She has a valid visitor visa for 10 yrs already too...