+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Separated

pinkstallion

Sep 12, 2018
Hi! tanong ko lang po, kasi separated na po kami ng husband ko then sa embassy nas aask po sila ni documents from the court, but d pa po kami nagpafile... it will affect po ba sa application ko un? ano po kailangan iprovide na docs?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Preferred language is English and French and you stand a better chance of more advice if you stick to them.

Is your husband applying for Permenent residence or are you?

Reactions: Riri16

pinkstallion

Sep 12, 2018
Preferred language is English and French and you stand a better chance of more advice if you stick to them.

Is your husband applying for Permenent residence or are you?
my aunt sponsoring me, and i put on my application was legally separated since that was the advice of the agent in Canda which my aunt hired as her representative... but the immigration already sent me email with regards to additional documents and 1 of those is the court documents that me and my husband are legally separated, literally we are separated for morethan 2 yrs now with no communication... i dont know what dcoument should i provide to the embassy. I hope there is same case here like mine. thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Is it possible to get the court document? You could always try submitting a notarized affidavit Olof the seperation. Ultimately, IRCC will want you to complete a document stating you are aware you will never be able to sponsor your ex as he will not have submitted to the medical and background checks. Just provide proof you’ve made the effort to obtain the documents.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
my aunt sponsoring me, and i put on my application was legally separated since that was the advice of the agent in Canda which my aunt hired as her representative... but the immigration already sent me email with regards to additional documents and 1 of those is the court documents that me and my husband are legally separated, literally we are separated for morethan 2 yrs now with no communication... i dont know what dcoument should i provide to the embassy. I hope there is same case here like mine. thanks
On what basis is your aunt sponsoring you? Does she not have parents, grandparents or any Canadian/PR family members?

pinkstallion

Sep 12, 2018
Is it possible to get the court document? You could always try submitting a notarized affidavit Olof the seperation. Ultimately, IRCC will want you to complete a document stating you are aware you will never be able to sponsor your ex as he will not have submitted to the medical and background checks. Just provide proof you’ve made the effort to obtain the documents.

i will check if is possible to apply now in the court since only 30 days was given to me to submit all the documents.

Ana0214

Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys.

newbie here :)

I am married but currently separated and haven’t been annulled yet. My husband is living with his own partner and Children and we are both living a peaceful life on our own terms.

We separated 14 years ago, and I met my partner 10 years ago and we are building a life together with our 8 yr old son and my daughter from my first marriage.

My question is Can I sponsor my partner and our son and daughter if I am still legally married?

Thanking you kindly for your assistance.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys.

newbie here :)

I am married but currently separated and haven’t been annulled yet. My husband is living with his own partner and Children and we are both living a peaceful life on our own terms.

We separated 14 years ago, and I met my partner 10 years ago and we are building a life together with our 8 yr old son and my daughter from my first marriage.

My question is Can I sponsor my partner and our son and daughter if I am still legally married?

Thanking you kindly for your assistance.
Have you at any time resided together for twelve consecutive months?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Also assuming your spouse is in Phillipines, there may be some specifics about law there, you'll have to look into that.

Ana0214

Feb 21, 2021
Thank you I appreciate your response :)

Yes my husband is from the Philippines. and my partner is also from the Philippines. My partner and I were together for 10 years and have a 8 year old son. Our plan is to immigrate to Canada next year and settle for good. together with my daughter from my first marriage.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you I appreciate your response :)

Yes my husband is from the Philippines. and my partner is also from the Philippines. My partner and I were together for 10 years and have a 8 year old son. Our plan is to immigrate to Canada next year and settle for good. together with my daughter from my first marriage.
You are a Canadian citizen?