+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Separated during PR application

Souhaila

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, i have a question that's stressing me out. I am separated from my husband and applied for express entry. I recieved an invitation to apply for PR and I am collecting the required documents to send in my application. The thing is I need to upload police and health certificates for my husband - who is in my home country while I am stydying abroad with our 2 kids. He is not cooperating and I am afraid I will not meet the deadlines. Please advice.

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
>He is not cooperating and I am afraid I will not meet the deadlines.
Nag him continuosly to get the documents. Keep all communications with him. Then if deadline gets close, submit your application with a Letter of Explanation explaining all the situation, so IRCC is aware that this outside your control. You should not have too much trouble, just maybe some delay.

csmanager

Apr 26, 2018
Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-05-2018
>He is not cooperating and I am afraid I will not meet the deadlines.
Nag him continuosly to get the documents. Keep all communications with him. Then if deadline gets close, submit your application with a Letter of Explanation explaining all the situation, so IRCC is aware that this outside your control. You should not have too much trouble, just maybe some delay.
Her application won't be processed unless:
1. Nag her husband continuously to get the documents.
2. Officially divorce and change the application profile.