+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Separate periods need separate job reference letter?

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Dear friends
I have worked for a company over 3 separate periods but under same title "Construction Manager". The title and duties has been the same. I got only one letter from the company in which all 3 periods mentioned clearly. the upload page at CIC however, considered 3 different rows for that periods. Can I upload the same document for all 3 rows?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Yes, you can upload the same reference letter in all the three placeholders. Good luck.

I'll be doing the same thing. I've worked with the same company for different time periods but under 3 different NOCs. I've a single reference letter mentioning all the 3 positions and time period.

Good luck.

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Yes, you can upload the same reference letter in all the three placeholders. Good luck.

I'll be doing the same thing. I've worked with the same company for different time periods but under 3 different NOCs. I've a single reference letter mentioning all the 3 positions and time period.

Good luck.
Thank you and do yo explain each period completely?

PetCoke

Mar 14, 2017
Dear friends
I have worked for a company over 3 separate periods but under same title "Construction Manager". The title and duties has been the same. I got only one letter from the company in which all 3 periods mentioned clearly. the upload page at CIC however, considered 3 different rows for that periods. Can I upload the same document for all 3 rows?
Just upload the same letter in each row...

Good luck!