+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sep 2019 - TRV Pakistan Thread

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi,
I have applied for parents trv on 29 july. Paper based. Still no response. Just got on email from cic regarding received of payment. I don't have any uci to check..i just have vfs tracking number. How to get uci?

zainzindani

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi,
I have applied for parents trv on 29 july. Paper based. Still no response. Just got on email from cic regarding received of payment. I don't have any uci to check..i just have vfs tracking number. How to get uci?
Which VFS you applied? And did you submit your passport with your application.or just documents submit.

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
Did you guys submit online or paper?

How many days does it taķe to get the biometrics requirement letter after submission?

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
my husband applied online on sep 17 from pakistan n he didnt need to do biometrics bcz he already did biometrics on sep 16 2019 for his sponsorship application

BMW7Series

Oct 17, 2019
Asalam O Alaikum Friends,

Applied online for TRV from Lahore, Dated 04-10-2019
Received confirmation of online application transmission on 04-10-2019
Received submission confirmation on 04-10-2019
Received biometrics collection letter on 05-10-2019
Biometrics completed on 08-10-2019

Application Status: We are processing your application...

I need your expert advise regarding my application and documents attached.

I am into business so attached Chamber of Commerce membership, NTN, last 3 years tax returns and further as an evidence of my business attached some of purchase orders from clients.

To show my family ties, I attached two FRCs i.e. (FRC by birth and FRC by marriage) which shows my parents and sibling, my wife and son accordingly. As I attached FRCs so I did not attach my marriage certificate and birth certificate of my son. Is it okay?

Secondly my purpose of visit is tourism and I attached ticket booking and hotel booking along with detailed day to day itinerary. My question is, in case of visa approval can I change the hotel afterwards?

Mishalalam

Oct 9, 2019
Applied for parents visa online (lahore)

application date : August 11th 2019
Biometrics completion date: 21st August 2019
Correspondence letter confirming that biometrics are valid for 10 years : 23rd October 2019

waiting for further information now

reason for application: my first baby is due in Canada in December 2019

shozi.kodon

Jun 1, 2017
Alhamdulilah, Allah, as always has been extremely kind.

Applied visit visa for my parents on 18th September 2019. Got approved on 18th October 2019 from Lahore via Online portal.

I believe in our case & may be in general the most important factor is the presentation of your case. How clear every objective is in your case with any loophole duly explained. Not only that every document must be referred and cross referred so that VO should not have to dig into documents to find something, it must be clear from the face of it.

May Allah create ease for all.