Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
bhatiab said:
Similar to question above, if I'm not claiming points for a past job, should I mention it in work experience , personal history or both. I don't have to much documentation to prove it. Just few party stubs
Thanks
If you are not claiming any points for it no need to mention it in work experience. But you can and should include it in your personal history. If you don't mention it in work exp you need not submit any proof of it.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
skroncan said:
Dear JKal, can you help clarify a little confusion please?

Q2) Under travel history section of principal applicant if some foreign trips are mentioned am I obliged to repeat the same information under travel history section for SPOUSE's family member???
Yes.. The two sections are for different set of ppl. One of u and ur family and one for her and her family.
So you mean to say that for my travel history I will include all my wife's travel history (which are none) and for my wife's travel section all my travels need to be included, even if it will be redundant? For my my wife is a family member and for her I am the family member so info will be repeated, isn't?

Another thing, somewhere EE forms asks for applied to CIC and applied for PR. I have the UCI number which I have mentioned but I do not have the file number. The rejection letter says I applied for PR also but if I say YES then it asks for file number and if I say NO then it would be wrong??? Please help. THANKS
You have a valid point. I still think the same. However, i will wait for someone else to share his/her thought on it.

Regarding the other question, try to check ECAS if u can get file number via UCI.. if you cant, write dummy zeroes for file number and support it with LOE.

Someone else asked for ECAS .. here it is

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Hello JKal, Asivad and other seniors,

I have three questions.

1) All my travel history (approx 15 countries) appears in my old and expired passport. When I applied for FSWP 2014 I sent copy of each page of old as well as new passport. Now, in post-ITA form I have put all my travel history, even if it is for 5 days and there is no stamping to prove that since SCHENGEN VISA covers almost all EU. How to prove that I've visited all these countries if I do not send the scanned pages of old passport???

2) For proof of study I have uploaded WES+Bachelors onwards degrees. Do I also need to put certificates from high school and intermediate (Class 12th)???

3) For medical it asks to enter the UMI number in e-APR. How/where to enter this? Or, only upload the information sheet and let CIC figure it out???

Thanks in advance.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
skroncan said:
Hello JKal, Asivad and other seniors,

I have three questions.

1) All my travel history (approx 15 countries) appears in my old and expired passport. When I applied for FSWP 2014 I sent copy of each page of old as well as new passport. Now, in post-ITA form I have put all my travel history, even if it is for 5 days and there is no stamping to prove that since SCHENGEN VISA covers almost all EU. How to prove that I've visited all these countries if I do not send the scanned pages of old passport???
Upload ur old passport in LOE section. Also write an LOE for Euro Trip explaining the same.
2) For proof of study I have uploaded WES+Bachelors onwards degrees. Do I also need to put certificates from high school and intermediate (Class 12th)???
High schoola nd 12th not required in this case
3) For medical it asks to enter the UMI number in e-APR. How/where to enter this? Or, only upload the information sheet and let CIC figure it out???
WHere does it ask to entre the UMI number? As far as i rem, you just need to upload it
Thanks in advance.

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Hey Asivad, JKal, Rajmohan, and other seniors,

When I upload all documents, what is next??? I think I will get a link to make the payment. Is it all CAD ~2250 in one shot???

After payment, what is the next step? I am a little nervous about going through the final stage. Have you ever heard anyone having payment through credit card problems in the last stage?

Will I get the reference no. for e-APR immediately? And that is all or there are some other formalities?
Thanks in advance guys.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
skroncan said:

When I upload all documents, what is next??? I think I will get a link to make the payment. Is it all CAD ~2250 in one shot???
Upload the document -> Verify the check list and accept the conditions -> Make the payment -> Get the AOR in 5 minutes in my cic account. YOu can pay RPRF fee later but advised to pay all 2250 together for a speedy processing.
After payment, what is the next step? I am a little nervous about going through the final stage. Have you ever heard anyone having payment through credit card problems in the last stage?
After payment is done, sit back with a chilled beer and wait for your app to get processed. Start playing the waiting game and check my cic and ecas everyday. ;D
Will I get the reference no. for e-APR immediately? And that is all or there are some other formalities?
Thanks in advance guys.

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Jkal said:

Upload the document -> Verify the check list and accept the conditions -> Make the payment -> Get the AOR in 5 minutes in my cic account. YOu can pay RPRF fee later but advised to pay all 2250 together for a speedy processing.
After payment is done, sit back with a chilled beer and wait for your app to get processed. Start playing the waiting game and check my cic and ecas everyday. Grin
Thanks in advance guys.
JKal, that is really cool of you :-*, thx for support. Yeah weekend is nice for submission as well as for beer, may be someday with you. I also got ITA on 18th OCT so let us have fingers crossed :).