sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

found this thread today only. I too got ITA on 18th Sep. Had a score of 451 , so managed to get in by 2 points ;D

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Guys
I recieved my ITA on the 18th at 450. Need your advice on how to proceed from here...
1. What do i do on myCIC profile now?
2. I need to get PCCs from 4 countries including India and Canada. Working on that but some may take 4 months(FBI). Need to apply LOE?
3. Wife is in India. Can she do her Medicals and India PCC separately?

Please advice. Its urgent as I feel I am running out of time :-X

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
infidel said:
Guys
I recieved my ITA on the 18th at 450. Need your advice on how to proceed from here...
1. What do i do on myCIC profile now?
You have to fill your application / various forms in the profile...this will appear just where the countdown for number of days left for submission appears..u will have two options "continue application" and another "decline invitation".
When you press continue application..it will take you to a questionnaire and you will need to answer al accurately and truthfully..make sure you have all details before you start filling..

2. I need to get PCCs from 4 countries including India and Canada. Working on that but some may take 4 months(FBI). Need to apply LOE? Applying with an LOE is risky..there have been some cases with rejection..it is basically left to the discretion of your VO. You have to show proof that you have applied for your PCCs and they r in process but may take time. So payment receipts, application receipt etc. mails exchanged and so on
3. Wife is in India. Can she do her Medicals and India PCC separately?
This should not be any problem. She can get her medical and PCC done from India separately..they are anyway individual certificates both medical and PCC and cannot be linked to your certificate
Please advice. Its urgent as I feel I am running out of time :-X
I am also preparing my documents not yet submitted...hope to do it by mid October.

All the best

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Sita1987 said:
I am also preparing my documents not yet submitted...hope to do it by mid October.

All the best
Thank you Sita1987!!
One more Q...When filing out the questionnaire do I pay the fees rightaway?

arsh_canada

Sep 18, 2015
Hi Asivad

I have got FSW invitation and I need to submit JOb Offer letter. I have been working in Canada for the last 2 years.

It seems My company is not interested to provide Job Reference letter. But I do have the letters issued to CIC for extending my work permit ( detailing Full time , Duties , Compensation etc.) dated 20th feb 2015.

Would uploading this letter suffice. Do In need to attach soem explanation letter ?

One more thing I have deputation letters when I wa sdeputed to UK and Germany from teh same company ( back in 2007 and 2008). Woudl attaching those as well help ?

Pls. guide .

arsh_canada

Sep 18, 2015
arsh_canada said:
Hi Asivad

I have got FSW invitation and I need to submit JOb Offer letter. I have been working in Canada for the last 2 years.

It seems My company is not interested to provide Job Reference letter. But I do have the letters issued to CIC for extending my work permit ( detailing Full time , Duties , Compensation etc.) dated 20th feb 2015.

Would uploading this letter suffice. Do In need to attach soem explanation letter ?

One more thing I have deputation letters when I wa sdeputed to UK and Germany from teh same company ( back in 2007 and 2008). Woudl attaching those as well help ?

Pls. guide .
Seniors pls. help.

madToothbrush

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In employment history section, do we have to mention different designations as well ?

For example, if in a company; if I've worked as software engineer from say Jan to Apr & then as Senior Software engineer from Apr onward, do I've to make two different entries ?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madToothbrush said:
In employment history section, do we have to mention different designations as well ?

For example, if in a company; if I've worked as software engineer from say Jan to Apr & then as Senior Software engineer from Apr onward, do I've to make two different entries ?
if your NOC is same just mention the current designation.

krishna_1979

Jul 12, 2015
Hi Friends...
My wife is at 399 points... Hoping to get an ITA soon.
In the mean time, we are collecting work related documents...
In one of her companies, HR has refused to provide her with the roles and responsibilities letter saying they do not have the practice of providing it.
I just thought of posting it in this group( sorry, I might be disturbing you guys ) as you all are aware of further process.

What could be the alternative in case unable to obtain roles and responsibilities letter. She can not afford to lose that experience related points...
Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance.

All the best to you guys.

Krishna

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Thanks for starting this Draw 17 thread.

Dear Asivad, senior members and all those who are filling up fast, I have a few peculiar questions which are raising concerns. Hope to get lucid clarifications.

Q1) Whether for me (principal applicant) or for my spouse should I include only and only those work experiences, while filling up the post-ITA form, which I can support by a clear set of documents (appointment letter + experience certificate + jobs and responsibilities letter + pay stubs) for each experience mentioned?

Is mentioning of any work experience considered by CIC as claiming it? Can I claim points for some work exp and merely mention others (without claim)?

If I mention any unclaimed work exp without supporting documents will the trigger-happy CIC base my rejection on this even if I am getting complete points from other work exp?

Q2) Under travel history section of principal applicant if some foreign trips are mentioned am I obliged to repeat the same information under travel history section for SPOUSE's family member???

Do I need to mention my/spouse sister's foreign trip who will not be accompanying with me/us to Canada?

Q3) I, as principal applicant, applied to CIC for PR under FSWP 2014. The application was rejected with a UCI number. Although I am sure that it was neither my spouse nor my kid who applied to CIC but should I leave empty the UCI field in their respective sections? What I think is that UCI number is always linked with the principal applicant, ain't it?

Many thanks in advance to put efforts in clarifying these severe doubts. These confusions are really holding up the PR pipeline!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
skroncan said:
Thanks for starting this Draw 17 thread.

Dear Asivad, senior members and all those who are filling up fast, I have a few peculiar questions which are raising concerns. Hope to get lucid clarifications.

Q1) Whether for me (principal applicant) or for my spouse should I include only and only those work experiences, while filling up the post-ITA form, which I can support by a clear set of documents (appointment letter + experience certificate + jobs and responsibilities letter + pay stubs) for each experience mentioned?

Yes. If you dont have R n R for any particular joba nd you are still able to etch maximum points without loosing 67 point criteria, write a LOE
Is mentioning of any work experience considered by CIC as claiming it? Can I claim points for some work exp and merely mention others (without claim)?
You shud write LOE for anything you are not claiming but merely mentioning it.
If I mention any unclaimed work exp without supporting documents will the trigger-happy CIC base my rejection on this even if I am getting complete points from other work exp?

Q2) Under travel history section of principal applicant if some foreign trips are mentioned am I obliged to repeat the same information under travel history section for SPOUSE's family member???
Yes.. The two sections are for different set of ppl. One of u and ur family and one for her and her family.
Do I need to mention my/spouse sister's foreign trip who will not be accompanying with me/us to Canada?

Q3) I, as principal applicant, applied to CIC for PR under FSWP 2014. The application was rejected with a UCI number. Although I am sure that it was neither my spouse nor my kid who applied to CIC but should I leave empty the UCI field in their respective sections? What I think is that UCI number is always linked with the principal applicant, ain't it?
Right

Many thanks in advance to put efforts in clarifying these severe doubts. These confusions are really holding up the PR pipeline!

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear JKal, can you help clarify a little confusion please?

Yes.. The two sections are for different set of ppl. One of u and ur family and one for her and her family.
So you mean to say that for my travel history I will include all my wife's travel history (which are none) and for my wife's travel section all my travels need to be included, even if it will be redundant? For my my wife is a family member and for her I am the family member so info will be repeated, isn't?

Another thing, somewhere EE forms asks for applied to CIC and applied for PR. I have the UCI number which I have mentioned but I do not have the file number. The rejection letter says I applied for PR also but if I say YES then it asks for file number and if I say NO then it would be wrong??? Please help. THANKS

bhatiab

Jul 3, 2015
Similar to question above, if I'm not claiming points for a past job, should I mention it in work experience , personal history or both. I don't have to much documentation to prove it. Just few party stubs
Thanks