+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sep 18 - Draw #17 - ITAs Candidates Connect

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezhilan81 said:
Dear Seniors, I got my ITA in this draw (451), but I have problem with my finances. Request somebody to clarify this doubt for me.
I spoke to my bank to provide me a loan for 7 lacs and I will in turn deposit as FD in the same bank. I can provide a letter to CIC from the bank stating that I hold an FD here. I can issue the letter after 10 days as the FD needs to be there for minimum 10 days.
Will this be ok?
Or do I need to show how I got that 7 lacs in 1st place? But since it's an FD will that question arise as its more like a secure deposit and the bank will also pay interest on it
Thanks
Borrowed funds CANNOT be used as POF. You will be questioned about the source of funds and CIC will refuse the application when they know you have taken a loan from your bank.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and seniors please help.
While applying for OOPNP my bank balance was around
27000 CAD dollars combination of liquid cash and FD.
While verification call officer verified with me if I still have the
Balance. I said yes I still have that in bank.

Now I got ITA and my bank balance is 20000 CAD dollars
Which is still above the limit(I guess it's around 19000 for 3 members). I am coming with my spouse and 1 kid
Will it create any problem now since my balance is reduced

Average balance for 6 months is roughly around 20k CADdollars. Do you think
This will be fine or it will create any problem.
Do we need to stamp 6m bank statement like in OOPNP or simply I can download from online and upload in
CIC
Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams1985 said:
Hi Asivad and seniors please help.
While applying for OOPNP my bank balance was around
27000 CAD dollars combination of liquid cash and FD.
While verification call officer verified with me if I still have the
Balance. I said yes I still have that in bank.

Now I got ITA and my bank balance is 20000 CAD dollars
Which is still above the limit(I guess it's around 19000 for 3 members). I am coming with my spouse and 1 kid
Will it create any problem now since my balance is reduced

Average balance for 6 months is roughly around 20k CADdollars. Do you think
This will be fine or it will create any problem.
Do we need to stamp 6m bank statement like in OOPNP or simply I can download from online and upload in
CIC
Thanks.
The amount is fine. However, you need to get a letter from your back which has all the details as required by CIC. You can submit 6 months back statement as well (counting back 6 months from your date of submission post ITA).

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
The amount is fine. However, you need to get a letter from your back which has all the details as required by CIC. You can submit 6 months back statement as well (counting back 6 months from your date of submission post ITA).
what is that letter and which format. I thought
we just need 6 m bank statement

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
JUST CHILL said:
I don't want to disappoint u but I don't think cic will accept it, coz they need 6 months average not that u deposit few days in advance.
I have the required balance from last six months :)

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
I requested a letter from cibc and they will provide me with the letter and details, but they said they will only mention the funds which are currently present so in addition to that I will add other things like statements from march to september 7 months.

I think this should be fine

InlandJais

Sep 20, 2015
InlandJais said:
Hello All,

I received an ITA on September 18th CRS-452 for CEC.

I have a few queries regarding the document submission for employment history.

1. Foreign Experience:

When I uploaded the EE profile I got points for 3 years since the website calculates month-month.But I worked from 1st September 2009 - 12th August 2012 which gave me 3 yrs points.

Now I am not sure will it matter? since the CIC website gave me the points even though I was short of 18 days to complete 3 yrs.

I have all the experience letter available for my work history.

2. Canadian Experience :

I received an offer letter with the pre-probation period salary when I joined the Company, but when I received experience letter from my company's HR I received a letter with increased salary since I got a raise.

Should I submit only the new experience letter or both the offer letter+experience letter?

Please help.
Please help with the queries Asivad and seniors.

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Hi guys. I m living in Canada just started my job after PGWP.
I Dont have full 12000 cad in my account. I was able to arrange 8000 in my account.
Is it possible that show 8000 in my canadian account and show a fixed deposit in India for 4000 Cad in my name.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Michal said:
Once you receive ITA and additional table will show up in your MyCIC. Click on the Continue Application button (above an orange "decline invitation" button). Fill out your profile (it should be partially filled out based on your pre-ITA profile). Once you are done filling it out, scroll down and click "Continue" - it will take you to the personalized docs list.
Hi...I received the ITA last week, but till yet i don't see that "additional table". Does this look like a technical error? Need to point out that I created a new GCKey and had transferred my application to it, after receiving the ITA (since the older GCKey got locked). Seems like only one table got transferred...

Anybody knows this issue or a resolution?

Ca85

Apr 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, Please I need your help. I noticed that most people talk about the supporting documents such as ppc, experience letter etc, and no one is talking about the federal forms such as

- Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008)
-Schedule A: Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
-Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
- etc

Are they required in the E-PR Application? Any body currently applying from inside Canada? Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ca85 said:
Hello everyone, Please I need your help. I noticed that most people talk about the supporting documents such as ppc, experience letter etc, and no one is talking about the federal forms such as

- Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008)
-Schedule A: Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
-Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
- etc

Are they required in the E-PR Application? Any body currently applying from inside Canada? Thanks
IMM 5669 and 5562 are routinely requested from some applicants at later stages in the process (5669 being requested most often). They are not a part of the pre or post ITA EE online application.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Asivad Anac said:
IMM 5669 and 5562 are routinely requested from some applicants at later stages in the process (5669 being requested most often). They are not a part of the pre or post ITA EE online application.
hi asivad,
do we need to upload generic form and travel history form ?

also please let me know what is the meaning of Passport (Multiple) and National ID (Multiple)

I am expatriate in kuwait but I have only one nationality

what I have to do,

do they require all old NIC cards and All Old Expired Passports too??

Please guide me I am too confused

instructions says:

Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
hi asivad,
do we need to upload generic form and travel history form ?

No. CIC may ask for these later if required.

also please let me know what is the meaning of Passport (Multiple) and National ID (Multiple)

I am expatriate in kuwait but I have only one nationality

what I have to do,

do they require all old NIC cards and All Old Expired Passports too??

No. That 'multiple' is generic message - applies to all applicants, some of whom might have more than 1 country's passport or national ID in the absence of a passport. CIC doesn't require any other national identity document if you have the passport from your country of birth/citizenship as that is your primary (and most important) national identification document.

Please guide me I am too confused

instructions says:

Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.