gkdeore

Sep 21, 2015
britinvancouver said:
Got my CoPR today...

Sent from Vancouver, BC - Sept 23rd
Ottawa Received - Sept 25th
CIC updated as approved: Oct 2
CoPR Received - Oct 5

(return tracker wasn't activated as at 4 hours ago?) So I wouldn't bother checking your return tracker! Just think a few days after they update your MyCIC account.

Doing my landing after Christmas as I'm heading home and hear you can't travel whilst waiting for your PR card and they can take 3 months.
Interesting... Tracker activation to delivery in 4 hours!! I think we all should just look at the start-to-end dates.. From the receipt of passports in Ottawa to CIC status change is roughly 8 calendar days/ 6 business days .. 2/3 more days after that for delivery of passports..

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caimi said:
Hey fawn, when did your PP reach Ottawa? How many working days did they take to approve/close in myCIC ? Thx

My PP reached on Sep 29, can't see any movement yet..
Hi Caimi, my passport was sent Sep 29, arrived in Ottawa Sep 30. Return tracker hasn't been activated yet.
I just checked my cic yesterday (oct 5) and realized that my application is closed. So i don't know exactly how long it takes.

How about yours?

Raphealvw

Jan 18, 2015
Hello Everyone,
What does CIC stamp on the passport when they send PPR? And also, what's the next step after getting passport back from Ottawa.

Thank you,
Raph

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
fawn said:
Hi Caimi, my passport was sent Sep 29, arrived in Ottawa Sep 30. Return tracker hasn't been activated yet.
I just checked my cic yesterday (oct 5) and realized that my application is closed. So i don't know exactly how long it takes.

How about yours?
Congrats fawn. That's in time I would say.

My passport reached Ottawa on Sep 29 but there is no progress till today.

Do you get any email notification or you need to check myCIC every few hours ?
Do anyone know if this is another of the batch process that takes place at odd hours in the night?

Thanks,
caimi

saab_e

May 7, 2015
Hey guys
One question I want to ask that do we get an e-mail from cic of approval of PR Before receiving our passport.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
saab_e said:
Hey guys
One question I want to ask that do we get an e-mail from cic of approval of PR Before receiving our passport.
your CIC status will say approved.

saab_e

May 7, 2015
Bt my status says 'decision made'. I've already sent my passport on 21 sep.
My consultant said that he got e-mail of approval of my PR.
Is it true like am I doing perfect or is there any scary matter ????

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raphealvw said:
Hello Everyone,
What does CIC stamp on the passport when they send PPR? And also, what's the next step after getting passport back from Ottawa.

Thank you,
Raph
When they send back your passport after PPR, they stamp a special one-time entry visa for you to enter and become a PR. They also send your CoPR - they will write things on it, keep one copy to make your PR card, and give one copy back to you to use to prove your PR status for things like getting a SIN and bank account and, eventually, a health insurance card.

r.sa

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hi guys,

What kind of envelope did you guys use to send passport to them ? Xpresspost ?

Also how about the picture? can I just send the picture that included in my application?

Thanks

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Your photo has to be within 6 month and the back of your photo needs to be stamped with your photographer's info.

I went to a real photographer and retake these photos for safe side.

gkdeore

Sep 21, 2015
saab_e said:
Bt my status says 'decision made'. I've already sent my passport on 21 sep.
My consultant said that he got e-mail of approval of my PR.
Is it true like am I doing perfect or is there any scary matter ????
Don't worry.. You said your consultant received an email and then sent the passports.. that's exactly how it works..
"Decision Made" status you are referring to is on eCAS. The "Approved and Closed" status shows up in myCIC account.. 2 different places..

JAMN

May 15, 2015
hello friends,,,
I forwarded my pp on 23 sept. and received by cpc- ottawa on thursday 25,,,but after that no movement and my tracking password is not activated yet....what should i do,,its 13 th day complete...
please suggest me because i need to go my country for some ocassion and without passport it is impossible.....

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Ok. Application approved in myCIC. Passports reached Ottawa on Sep 29. Now waiting for return tracker to get activated.

I am in Toronto. Not sure if I can receive CoPR before Saturday or else it will be after long weekend.

cheers,
caimi