+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent Passport & two photos without information of height and color of eyes

hohoho

Feb 20, 2011
I received my passport request yesterday and sent my original passport and two photos without enclosing information of height and eye color to Canadian General Consulate in Detroit. What is the best way to let them know about height and eye color ?

newbrunswicker

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Send them an email at detroit-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca . Also, you should include your file number, Date of Birth and other relevant information to prove your identity?
My file also moved to Detroit from Ottawa? How long did they take to send passport request?

hohoho

Feb 20, 2011
Thanks for the quick reply. Here is my timeline from online application stautus:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 5, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

I received my medical request from Ottawa around on Feburary 20th and received my passport request from Buffalo yeasterday. Buffalo asked me to send my passport to Detroit. I am not sure my file was transfered to Detroit.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
hohoho said:
Thanks for the quick reply. Here is my timeline from online application stautus:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 5, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

I received my medical request from Ottawa around on Feburary 20th and received my passport request from Buffalo yeasterday. Buffalo asked me to send my passport to Detroit. I am not sure my file was transfered to Detroit.
When did the line .. we started processing your file on ... got added to ECAS?

Thanks