+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent passport for TRV stamping but haven't heard back

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
no yet. My passport got stamped on Jan 29, 2021 as there is a update in my account. But when i m trying to track the prepaid envelop i have sent for the passport, there is no status update for that number. called IRCC many times but there is no any response. What about you guys??

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I applied for trv within Canada on 12 December 2020 and Feb 4 2021 I received an confirmation of submission update but after that there is no update whatsoever. It's been 3 months and I haven't received my passport request yet. Anyone knows what might be the problem?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Hello, anyone got their passport back recently?

Sep 20, 2021
I sent my passport on December 23, 2020, and it was delivered to the delivery partner in Ottawa since the visa office address includes a PO number. It is almost more than one week since nothing is updated in my IRCC account yet. I am worried about my passport. Does anyone have any idea that how long visa office takes to stamp the passport? Thanks
Hi sunil,

I am on the same.boat. I had send my passport two weeks but havent received back my passport yet. How long did it take for u to get back the passport. I am inland and my passport was sent to ottawa for trv stamping. How long did it take for u to get back the passport?

Reactions: Noman884
Sep 20, 2021
Any one in the group can you tell me when you got the passport back and is there any way to reach IRCC other than calling them where I am not getting any update. My passport reached Ottawa office on Sep 13th and got an update on 22nd Sep in GC key portal but after that I haven't got my passport back. I am getting worried since they generally ship the passport in a day or two but in my case its been more than weeks time and I am not getting any update

abee007

May 1, 2019
Hi, can anyone tell me if you guys added bank statement to your application when applying for TRV from canada please?

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys
Quick help please
On the standred small envelope the one IRCC is going to return, did you write down thire address again or just your address?
I am sending my passport tomorrow please share your experience
thank you!

Siba

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Any one in the group can you tell me when you got the passport back and is there any way to reach IRCC other than calling them where I am not getting any update. My passport reached Ottawa office on Sep 13th and got an update on 22nd Sep in GC key portal but after that I haven't got my passport back. I am getting worried since they generally ship the passport in a day or two but in my case its been more than weeks time and I am not getting any update
When did you get your passport back ?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I heard of someone that sent passport after passport request and then sent him a refusal letter. He has not gotten his passport back but there was a passport request.
Do you know what might be the reason for refusal ? may be passport was not valid for more than 6 months ?