+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent my application to wrong address.

Kd26

Jun 4, 2014
Hi I submitted my spousal sponsorship application, unfortunately I send it to the wrong address (inland application instead outland) helppppp. I'm afraid my paper will be returned or will be lost. :(

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
You should probably get in touch with the office you sent it to and ask how you can get it to the outland section instead (ie whether you have to pay etc). It's possible that they will send it along for you, just might result in some delay. I'm sure you're not the only one that's happened to!

Reactions: Kd26

Kd26

Jun 4, 2014
You should probably get in touch with the office you sent it to and ask how you can get it to the outland section instead (ie whether you have to pay etc). It's possible that they will send it along for you, just might result in some delay. I'm sure you're not the only one that's happened to!
Unfortunately, it was already received by inland department. :(

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi the same situation happened to me. Can you please tell me what happened to yours. How long did it take and was it returned to you
I haven't had the experience, but I heard that it generally takes about 2 months from when it was received by IRCC to them (the applicant) receiving it back.