+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent application w/ missing police clearance

Kimistry

Jan 27, 2015
I mailed my application around 3 months ago and got my application accepted even though I was unable to include my police clearance with it. I was just wondering when should i send my police clearance to the CIC. I want to know if they will send me a letter that I should send it to them or should I send it myself and attach a letter or something. Thanks in advance and I hope i get a reply to this.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Kimistry said:
I mailed my application around 3 months ago and got my application accepted even though I was unable to include my police clearance with it. I was just wondering when should i send my police clearance to the CIC. I want to know if they will send me a letter that I should send it to them or should I send it myself and attach a letter or something. Thanks in advance and I hope i get a reply to this.
Outland app? And are you talking about the FBI cert? Since that takes about 3 months most people send it after they have AOR and SA, so they will have application numbers. Regardless, I would not recommend sending it until you have your application number, so after AOR at least. Make sure you send it so that they have to sign for it so you can prove they got it. Put all your info on it, application/UCI #'s, name, address.