+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent application to Mississauga, can not track online, where is the item?

Virender Sehwag

Apr 12, 2011
Hello everyone,

I have sent the application for spousal sponsorship two days ago to this address: Sponsorship (Spousal)
Case Processing centre- Mississauga,
P.O. Box: 3000
Station A
Mississauga
Ontario
L5A 4N6
Canada.

I sent the post by using recorded delivery of Canada Post. Whenever I am tracking this item I am only getting the message item out for delivery (Mississauga). I am still not sure whether the item has been received by the CPC, Mississauga. I do need the person's signature who has received it. However the information is not available.

This afternoon I phoned the Canada Post and filed a complain. Canada Post has provided me with a reference number and they will inform me within five days about my post?

Has it happened with anyone else here? Please inform what can I do in this circumstances. Because the envelope contain important documents, marriage pictures, my payslips and some other original documents of my wife.

Many thanks.

Mar 3, 2012
You forgot to mention when you sent it out to Mississauga. If it's out for delivery, that means it's probably gonna be in someone's hands pretty soon. :-X

Virender Sehwag said:
Hello everyone,

I have sent the application for spousal sponsorship two days ago to this address: Sponsorship (Spousal)
Case Processing centre- Mississauga,
P.O. Box: 3000
Station A
Mississauga
Ontario
L5A 4N6
Canada.

I sent the post by using recorded delivery of Canada Post. Whenever I am tracking this item I am only getting the message item out for delivery (Mississauga). I am still not sure whether the item has been received by the CPC, Mississauga. I do need the person's signature who has received it. However the information is not available.

This afternoon I phoned the Canada Post and filed a complain. Canada Post has provided me with a reference number and they will inform me within five days about my post?

Has it happened with anyone else here? Please inform what can I do in this circumstances. Because the envelope contain important documents, marriage pictures, my payslips and some other original documents of my wife.

Many thanks.

Gruja

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-2-2012
AOR Received.
14-6-2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 2012, HIV test 5.4.2012
Relax :),
I sent mine registered to the same address almost on Feb. 20th. Guess what Canada Post tracking. Waiting to be reviewed by custums. Customs say day sent it off the next day. Canada Post sayas its in customs. I started an investigation more then 3 weeks ago butno answer yet. I hope its in CPC-M.