+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Sent a correspondence.." But we didn't receive anything.

PrincessEnriquez

Jan 13, 2018
Good day!

The ECAS Web Tool for the status of my husband's Permanent Residence stated the following -

1.We received (husband's) application for permanent residence on June 7, 2018.
2.We started processing (husband's) application on August 15, 2018.
3.We sent (husband's) medical instructions on July 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.
5.We sent (husband's) correspondence on February 18, 2019. If (husband) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (husband) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (husband) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

So from number 5, it was stated that they have sent a correspondence last February 18, but we didn't receive anything. We've also filled up every application form that my husband's address is number "22" but the address in the web tool is still "27". I think they'll still follow the application, right?

What is this correspondence they have sent? Could anyone be so kind and help us out? We will really appreciate it!

Thank you very much!

PrincessEnriquez

Jan 13, 2018
I did but it doesn't really show what's the "correspondence" all about tho. Kinda paranoid because it has been a month now when they sent out that specific document.