+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors...would you please comment on my case (application with RQ)

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am December 2013 applicant. In process: Feb 2014. Got RQ May 2014 and responded with complete documentation on June 2014 to Scarborough as instructed in my RQ letter. Got Test from Scarborough (although my local office should be St. Clair) on Mid August. Got 20/20 on test. Interview was very short (2-3 mins) and she did check my IDs as well as talking re my job and cross checked some dates from my application with my passport. I saw my RQ file there but she never touched it. At the end she said that my RQ is not been reviewed yet and they will send my file to St Clair for someone to review my file. She didn't say why I got test before RQ being reviewed and how long would it take for me to get the oat!

1- Is this a new trend/policy to invite for test before reviewing the RQs? Could it be that I've been accidentally scheduled for test?

2- Why am I been invited to send my RQ response as well as doing test & interview at Scarborough while my office should be St Clair and now sending my file to St Clair for someone to review RQ?? Will it be back to Scarborough?

3- Do you think that I will be now considered a “Post-test RQ recipient”, while I actually am a pre-test RQ applicant?

I’d appreciate your input/advice.

Thanks,

janoo

May 16, 2014
Now your application in RQ review Que and CIC will have time to review
upto 35 months now depend on how lucky you are ?

Happygolucky_again

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Went thorough the exact same process.

- No I dont think it is accident. I went through the same.
- You will be still treated a pre-test RQ.

I got a ceremony invitation 3 months after my test. I am assuming they checked my RQ within this time.

ironmat500 said:
Hello,

I am December 2013 applicant. In process: Feb 2014. Got RQ May 2014 and responded with complete documentation on June 2014 to Scarborough as instructed in my RQ letter. Got Test from Scarborough (although my local office should be St. Clair) on Mid August. Got 20/20 on test. Interview was very short (2-3 mins) and she did check my IDs as well as talking re my job and cross checked some dates from my application with my passport. I saw my RQ file there but she never touched it. At the end she said that my RQ is not been reviewed yet and they will send my file to St Clair for someone to review my file. She didn't say why I got test before RQ being reviewed and how long would it take for me to get the oat!

1- Is this a new trend/policy to invite for test before reviewing the RQs? Could it be that I've been accidentally scheduled for test?

2- Why am I been invited to send my RQ response as well as doing test & interview at Scarborough while my office should be St Clair and now sending my file to St Clair for someone to review RQ?? Will it be back to Scarborough?

3- Do you think that I will be now considered a “Post-test RQ recipient”, while I actually am a pre-test RQ applicant?

I'd appreciate your input/advice.

Thanks,

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Happygolucky. Glad to hear that. May I ask what was your local office? If not STC, did they send your file to be reviewed at STC?

Thanks,

Happygolucky_again said:
Went thorough the exact same process.

- No I dont think it is accident. I went through the same.
- You will be still treated a pre-test RQ.

I got a ceremony invitation 3 months after my test. I am assuming they checked my RQ within this time.

Happygolucky_again

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
My local office was Saskatoon. I got the RQ from Saskatoon and I am assuming that it was reviewed back there.

ironmat500 said:
Thank you Happygolucky. Glad to hear that. May I ask what was your local office? If not STC, did they send your file to be reviewed at STC?

Thanks,