+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors...Qorax,rocky,maaties,mrdyanamo...what are ur views????

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
What are ur views about candidates for NOC 3113 DENTISTS?
How much time it may take to fill 1000 applicationsunder this category?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chia said:
What are ur views about candidates for NOC 3113 DENTISTS?
How much time it may take to fill 1000 applicationsunder this category?
Hi there is not time line or trend that I can suggest you but it will be better the sooner you apply and more safe you will be as the Quota will keeping filling and may fill up within 3 months or 6 months no body can tell you that.

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Hi there is not time line or trend that I can suggest you but it will be better the sooner you apply and more safe you will be as the Quota will keeping filling and may fill up within 3 months or 6 months no body can tell you that.
Thanks for such a quick reply rocky...
anyways I can understand that nobody can judge the exact situation...I just asked u guys because u are in this forum since long and u may have seen any trend or any no.of dentists who wanted to apply for Canada.!
And now as they have ammended new rules for document submission So,What do u think how much minimum time One can take for document completion?

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
rocky272727 said:
anyways I can understand that nobody can judge the exact situation...I just asked u guys because u are in this forum since long and u may have seen any trend or any no.of dentists who wanted to apply for Canada.!
And now as they have ammended new rules for document submission So,What do u think how much minimum time One can take for document completion?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chia said:
Well, it depends upon the country you are in and what documents you want, our travel history and stay in foreign land if more than 6 months then PCC from that county, so these things can take time since now rules have changed.

Earlier it was simple and easy for applicants as filling at CIO required just the forms and passport copy that is it and now it requires the complete copy of set and original PCC. Well this in long run will beneficial for applicants only.

Usually PCC's from other country's take time and original transcripts, rest can be done quickly.

Which country are you from
Which visa office will you select
Travel history and stay ?

These things will help me give you a better and to the point answer

Chia

Jun 27, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Well, it depends upon the country you are in and what documents you want, our travel history and stay in foreign land if more than 6 months then PCC from that county, so these things can take time since now rules have changed.

Earlier it was simple and easy for applicants as filling at CIO required just the forms and passport copy that is it and now it requires the complete copy of set and original PCC. Well this in long run will beneficial for applicants only.

Usually PCC's from other country's take time and original transcripts, rest can be done quickly.

Which country are you from
Which visa office will you select
Travel history and stay ?

These things will help me give you a better and to the point answer
Yes U are right rocky...
Thanks for the comments...

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
It takes as long as the longest part of your documents. For me, the longest part was from one certain country and if i had applied to that PCC and then the next day I applied for all other PCC, documents, transcripts, etc, I would have everything done by the time my first PCC arrives. Look at all your documentation and see which would take the longest.

I don't believe I had any documents that had to be done before doing anther document (i.e., in series), hence all could be done in parallel. Finally, when you deal with personnel at a company who are busy, the experience letters may come back wrong and then you may need to re-do them.

Good luck.