08-06-2010
Nomination.....
14-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-0102011
IELTS Request
already done
AOA AND HI TO ALL,

i have applied under noc 4121in 2010 march and got my 2nd aor on 16th jan 2011, my status was rbvo, last two weeks i have seen a change in my status that we revied ur application and sent u a letter on may 29, 2012. nothing was written like decision made etc.... today i got a letter showing that my job desc dont match and they r not satisfied...... i have sent my experience letters from universities along with my full application. now what to do????? what they need more???? any thing like re-consideration of case can be happened or not????? will it be fine to again send them a letter along with new experience letters, my previous letters show major duties of noc 4121..... now seniors plzzzzzzzzzz guide me what to do now,how much time i have to do something????

what sould be written in re-consideration letter that will satisfy them....... i have waited alot.....there was nothing problematic in my case, everything was fine but dont know what has happened? my e-case is still not showing decision made or etc..... should i now take the help of any lawyer?????

waiting for reply anxiously....

please seniors guide me what should i do now????? im hopeless . surprised and shocked.

huma

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
Nomination.....
14-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-0102011
IELTS Request
already done
kindly please help me....and give me ur guidance seniors.....what to do next.....

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
huma said:
AOA AND HI TO ALL,

i have applied under noc 4121in 2010 march and got my 2nd aor on 16th jan 2011, my status was rbvo, last two weeks i have seen a change in my status that we revied ur application and sent u a letter on may 29, 2012. nothing was written like decision made etc.... today i got a letter showing that my job desc dont match and they r not satisfied...... i have sent my experience letters from universities along with my full application. now what to do????? what they need more???? any thing like re-consideration of case can be happened or not????? will it be fine to again send them a letter along with new experience letters, my previous letters show major duties of noc 4121..... now seniors plzzzzzzzzzz guide me what to do now,how much time i have to do something????

what sould be written in re-consideration letter that will satisfy them....... i have waited alot.....there was nothing problematic in my case, everything was fine but dont know what has happened? my e-case is still not showing decision made or etc..... should i now take the help of any lawyer?????

waiting for reply anxiously....

please seniors guide me what should i do now????? im hopeless . surprised and shocked.
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your case.Personally I would not be able to advise much but recently a member "rizwan72" got rejected and send a reconsideration letter to London ,which was most probably accepted as his case status changed from DM to "in process" again so kindly read his posts or contact him through PM.

Good Luck!