+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Plz advise me to solve our missing Medicals mystery!

nazirgulsher

Jul 3, 2011
my family were undergone medical examinations second time in IOM, Islamabad after their first medicals got expired . My visa office, cpp-ottawa has told me that they have received only my wife's medical results and my two son's medical results are missing.

My Visa office was unable to find their medical results even though I've given them all information provided by IOM, Islamabad regarding their medical results including DHL tracking number. I've requested IOM, Islamabad to send another copy of their medical results to CIC Ottawa but I haven't got any response from them, I explained the whole situation to my visa office and finally they issued me another instructions to submit their new medical results within 60 days.

Now, when I asked IOM, Islamabad to book another appointment for my son's new medicals and provided them new forms and instructions from my visa office. They are not booking another appointment and saying that my sons have already undergone medical examinations.

Please advise me how can I solve this issue and whom should I contact to solve this issue. My case has been delayed already and is being delayed further without any mistake from my end.