+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors pls help Stuck in Tricky Situation

MTS canada

Aug 12, 2015
Hello Seniors,
I am a november 2014 applicant I filled my application in New Delhi and my file got transferred to colombo. I am currently working on H1 visa in USA and stuck with my job as i cannot take a leave and yesterday i received request for my passport and it says that i have to submit my passport in New Delhi office (copy of letter attached below). Seniors please help me and guide me in this scenario and what possibilities do I have as i donot want to loose my Canadian PR.

"Date: August 11, 2015

UCI:*******
Application: ********

NEW DEHLI,
India

Dear :

This refers to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
• There must be at least one blank page in each passport.
• We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, please visit:

Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 45 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application.

Immigration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
"

Thank You!!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
MTS canada said:
Hello Seniors,
I am a november 2014 applicant I filled my application in New Delhi and my file got transferred to colombo. I am currently working on H1 visa in USA and stuck with my job as i cannot take a leave and yesterday i received request for my passport and it says that i have to submit my passport in New Delhi office (copy of letter attached below). Seniors please help me and guide me in this scenario and what possibilities do I have as i donot want to loose my Canadian PR.

"Date: August 11, 2015

UCI:*******
Application: ********

NEW DEHLI,
India

Dear :

This refers to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
• There must be at least one blank page in each passport.
• We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, please visit:

Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 45 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application.

Immigration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
"

Thank You!!
Request them to allow you to stamp passport from CPC - O visa office.