+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors pls help..regarding various douments..

ramaj

Sep 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

1. I have got my Police verification certificate dates 10th oct 2009. However, i will send my documents on 1st jan 2010. Will it be fine or there is any issue?

2. On which date I should get my bank statement if I plan to send my documents on ist jan 2010. How does High comission verify that amount in my account is not borrowed form anyone?

3. Since i am not able to get birth certificate , will 10th certifcate, passport and affidavid will serve the purpose of birth certifcate?

4. My prev emplyer has refused to give me required letter whereas i ahve all the other letters like service certifcate, salary slips, appointment letter etc? WHat shud i do in this case?

Pls reply.

ramaj

Sep 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Seniors pls help..regarding various documents..

someone pls reply...

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009
1. I have got my Police verification certificate dates 10th oct 2009. However, i will send my documents on 1st jan 2010. Will it be fine or there is any issue?
ADA : Is your question related to validity of the PCC? Are you checking if the PCC is valid till 1st Jan 2010?
Refer here : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t17549.0.html

2. On which date I should get my bank statement if I plan to send my documents on ist jan 2010. How does High comission verify that amount in my account is not borrowed form anyone?

ADA : Get the bank statement just before you send the doc.. in your case end of december.

3. Since i am not able to get birth certificate , will 10th certifcate, passport and affidavid will serve the purpose of birth certifcate?
ADA : Why cant you get birth certificate.

4. My prev emplyer has refused to give me required letter whereas i ahve all the other letters like service certifcate, salary slips, appointment letter etc? WHat shud i do in this case?

ADA : Get a reference letter from a colleague and stick his visiting/business card on top of it. Reference letter should have date of employment, duties etc..

ramaj

Sep 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply ADA.

I am an indian and my birth is not registered in Municipal corporation office.. So I can not get birth certificate. What should I do in this case?

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
Which part of india? I got my birth certificate after 28 years.. same situation.. mandal panchayat case...
A little dakshina goes long way...

ramaj

Sep 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m in Rohtak Haryana.. they have refused to give th Birth certificate and said u wud have to fill a form and visit chandigargh....

whereas my wife has got her BC from her hometown but her certificate does not specify her name ..just birth details and parents name ..
moreover it is in Punjabi language..pls suggest what shud i do?

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
get the birth certificate... its necessary...
All BCs should have your name ,place,date...
If its panchayat etc... tell them to change it for your wife...if its in punjabi..you can get it translated by a official translation service recognized by CIC..
for you .. i think its the hard way.. visit chandigar and get it dont thru hardwork and sweat!!!

Singhsaab

Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug'2009
Doc's Request.
29'Sep'2009
AOR Received.
28'Sep'2009
Med's Request
22'Jan'2010
Med's Done....
3 Feb'2010
Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
ramaj said:
Thanks for your reply ADA.

I am an indian and my birth is not registered in Municipal corporation office.. So I can not get birth certificate. What should I do in this case?
Hi Ramaj,

In this you case you have to get not registered/not found certificate. Attach 10th certificate for DOB and passport biodata page for DOB and place. and Make a affidavit from your parent side mentioing your date of birth and place. This all as a whole will do the needfull.

Regards

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramaj..u can attach affidavit from your parents mentioning the raeson for not having a BC and state the facts of your birth date, place etc...Then attach a 10th certificate ....
As for your wife she will have to get an addition done for her name in her BC....as well as have an english translation done from a notary....

ramaj said:
I m in Rohtak Haryana.. they have refused to give th Birth certificate and said u wud have to fill a form and visit chandigargh....

whereas my wife has got her BC from her hometown but her certificate does not specify her name ..just birth details and parents name ..
moreover it is in Punjabi language..pls suggest what shud i do?

P

pv

Ramj
try once again.. don't leave any stone unturned
BC is must, I am from Delhi and mine was also not registered but got the BC with-in 2 months.

Here is steps what I ( rather my father ) did in order to get the certificate

1. Went to my Primary School ( got the records of my date of birth)
2. get the affidavite , mentioned date of birth, attach primary school record, 10th class certifcate, address where I was born, signature from two my blood relative,report from Police verification ( A police office has visited my primary school, home where I was born, my relatives who signed for me) and submit to the local court office.
3. Local court office did their side verification
3. after 4 weeks they issued NOC for Delhi Munciple dept to Issue me a Birth Certificate..
4. MCD issued me BC after 2 weeks.

Its surley a time consuming and requires lots of effort but at the end it works, and we had to spend @ 2500 Rs.

I am sure it will work for you also, and for your wife's case you can always get the name added bcoz earlier there was no concept of adding name while issuing BC ( in case it is not in english you can always get it translated from passport office), same case my wife had.. but got every thing done with another 2000 Rs from chennai.

Try to explore the way. Your last option would be what some other members have suggested.

Good Luck

dev.khasa

Feb 18, 2014
I have my Birth Certificate with different name and DOB from my passport detail, mother and father name is correct in both doc.(Passport & BC).
can I submit this BC FOR CANADA visa requirement? If no pls. suggest me what I can do

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dev.khasa said:
I have my Birth Certificate with different name and DOB from my passport detail, mother and father name is correct in both doc.(Passport & BC).
can I submit this BC FOR CANADA visa requirement? If no pls. suggest me what I can do
Do you have name change document & Gazette notification copy?
If you have them..... Attach with it........ But I don't understand how you got Different DOBs?