24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
ello everyone,
i got my sponsor approval on 9 july 2012 from cpc- mississiauga for outland appication for my wife, my vo is new delhi. Today my wife got an email from new delhi VO saying that they received my application for family class and asking her to submit her passport so they can hold them on her file and give the visa as soon as all the requirements are met. it also says that request of passport at this time does not guarantee the visa. It says please send the copy of this letter with the requested documents in one package .it also says if any other documents are requested before or after ur passport is submitted pls comply with their request. i was just confused as i got my sponsor approval before 2 weeks and wife got this email in such quick time , as new delhi processing time is 8 months for spousal , so are they gonna hold my passport for such a long time. i supposed to send additional evidences to new delhi just to make my file stronger as i did not send my skype history as well as i wanted to send more pics with my family of my marriage to new delhi vo. can i send this docs with my wife's passport or just wait till they request,please reply

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
rsmeet said:
ello everyone,
i got my sponsor approval on 9 july 2012 from cpc- mississiauga for outland appication for my wife, my vo is new delhi. Today my wife got an email from new delhi VO saying that they received my application for family class and asking her to submit her passport so they can hold them on her file and give the visa as soon as all the requirements are met. it also says that request of passport at this time does not guarantee the visa. It says please send the copy of this letter with the requested documents in one package .it also says if any other documents are requested before or after ur passport is submitted pls comply with their request. i was just confused as i got my sponsor approval before 2 weeks and wife got this email in such quick time , as new delhi processing time is 8 months for spousal , so are they gonna hold my passport for such a long time. i supposed to send additional evidences to new delhi just to make my file stronger as i did not send my skype history as well as i wanted to send more pics with my family of my marriage to new delhi vo. can i send this docs with my wife's passport or just wait till they request,please reply
hey rsmeet,

you can send the additional documents with your passport, and anything that you think will make your case stronger, like this maybe you will avoid interview.
Just include the documents they ask for, as well as a cover letter explaining that you are sending additional documents not originally included in your application, and put everything in one envelop, so it's easy to match with your file.
Good luck,
Sweden