+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors please, i need help!!! (long post)

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Hi,
I am a retired Army office from Pakistan. I want to apply for a 2 years post graduate diploma in supply chain management, i took early retirement in 2018 and then started working with my wife she owns an event management company till now. As the industry is dead because of corona i have decided to study in canada.
My wife also applied for study visa with spouse and dependent child, but was rejected.

- Bechelor in Arts (2years) 2011
- CGPA 2.36
- Age 32
- Study gap 9 years
- Experience: 6 years (logistics and supply chain), 3 years (Event manager)
- Funds: more then 100,000 USD
- Ties ( my wife and my kid will not accompany me, she is also working as hospitality manager in swiss embassy)

Q: Seniors please,
- Tell me if my case is strong enough?
- Is my CGPA too low for PG diploma?
- My visa was rejected as a spouse, dose it matters as i am applying now?
- I know i can justify my case, but to put it all in words, from where i can get help with my SOP?

Please guide me, i would very grateful
Prayers and Regards
Thankyou
Ali Niaz.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,
I am a retired Army office from Pakistan. I want to apply for a 2 years post graduate diploma in supply chain management, i took early retirement in 2018 and then started working with my wife she owns an event management company till now. As the industry is dead because of corona i have decided to study in canada.
My wife also applied for study visa with spouse and dependent child, but was rejected.

- Bechelor in Arts (2years) 2011
- CGPA 2.36
- Age 32
- Study gap 9 years
- Experience: 6 years (logistics and supply chain), 3 years (Event manager)
- Funds: more then 100,000 USD
- Ties ( my wife and my kid will not accompany me, she is also working as hospitality manager in swiss embassy)

Q: Seniors please,
- Tell me if my case is strong enough?
- Is my CGPA too low for PG diploma?
- My visa was rejected as a spouse, dose it matters as i am applying now?
- I know i can justify my case, but to put it all in words, from where i can get help with my SOP?

Please guide me, i would very grateful
Prayers and Regards
Thankyou
Ali Niaz.
What was the reasons on your refusal?

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
Choose a program very relevant to your previous experience. Study gap is not a problem, previous rejection of your wife visa is not a problem

Hira Yasrab Ali

May 29, 2021
Choose a program very relevant to your previous experience. Study gap is not a problem, previous rejection of your wife visa is not a problem
Really brother reading your message was a great relief, can you pleaaase share your profile details with me? You got study visa approved with almost the same profile?