4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
My query:
I am a PR, live in Winnipeg, work in manufacturing company with decent salary. Got married in 2017, my wife moved to Canada in April'2018.
We are expecting baby in September end therefore i was trying to apply for My in-laws Visa.
Got a letter from MP that states i am inviting my In-laws as a surprise to my wife, as its been 2 years they have met, and that will give her moral support during delivery plus they are available to be a part of baby shower and Some hindu rituals we do after birth. i have attached my bank statements pr cards, employment letter.

In their request letter, they have mentioned that her father is lawyer with his practicing certificate from lawyers council. for her mother her insurance agent letter from LIC plus 15000 funds proof. applying for 2 months visit, they have 1 son back home studying law as well. this is how the letter reads. also attached the registry search document that states his name on property where he lives. my wife also works with RBC bank but cant mention that on invitation letter as that is a surprise to her.

************I am writing this letter to request to approve my main applicant name and my wife his wife Multiple Entry Visitor Visa for Canada with following details:

· My Son in Law, invitee name has invited us to come and spend time with our daughter, her name. (invitation letter is attached)

· Our dates of travel would be August 30th, 2019 with a return of October 27th, 2019.

· name and name are both Permanent Residents of Canada, they both are employed, invitee name works as Manufacturing Engineer and my daughter works at RBC Bank. (Documents attached)

· He has planned this visit as a surprise to my daughter as invitee name has not told her anything about the plan of visit, as he wants her to have that life time memory.

· It has been 2 years since we have met our daughter as she got married on 14th Feb 2017 and ever since she lived with invitee name or his parents.

· I am a Lawyer by Profession in (city where he practise) court, and my wife is self employed as an Insurance agent with LIC of India.

· We both have enough funds to support our trip. (Bank Documents attached)

· We both have our liabilities back in India either related to work or our family including my Son, Gaurav Gupta, that will bring us back as soon as possible. (documents attached)

· We would visit to spend some time with name-son in law and name-daughter, and our grandchild to be born which would give us a sense of satisfaction that they live a happy life.

I would like to close by requesting you that please grant me and my wife a visitor Visa and we assure that we will obey the terms and guidelines of the visa and return to our home country, India as stated. **********

Is their something anyone would like me to change or any other advise or counter question. please.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
- A two month trip is too long unless they have extensive previous travel to countries requiring visas (e.g. UK and US). Ask for 2-3 weeks instead.
- MP letter is useless. I wouldn't include. Can make it look like you're trying too hard.
- Focus should be on your parents' ties to their home country and assets. Make sure both of your parents include evidence of employment.

Reactions: canuck_in_uk

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
My query:
I am a PR, live in Winnipeg, work in manufacturing company with decent salary. Got married in 2017, my wife moved to Canada in April'2018.
We are expecting baby in September end therefore i was trying to apply for My in-laws Visa.
Got a letter from MP that states i am inviting my In-laws as a surprise to my wife, as its been 2 years they have met, and that will give her moral support during delivery plus they are available to be a part of baby shower and Some hindu rituals we do after birth. i have attached my bank statements pr cards, employment letter.

In their request letter, they have mentioned that her father is lawyer with his practicing certificate from lawyers council. for her mother her insurance agent letter from LIC plus 15000 funds proof. applying for 2 months visit, they have 1 son back home studying law as well. this is how the letter reads. also attached the registry search document that states his name on property where he lives. my wife also works with RBC bank but cant mention that on invitation letter as that is a surprise to her.

************I am writing this letter to request to approve my main applicant name and my wife his wife Multiple Entry Visitor Visa for Canada with following details:

· My Son in Law, invitee name has invited us to come and spend time with our daughter, her name. (invitation letter is attached)

· Our dates of travel would be August 30th, 2019 with a return of October 27th, 2019.

· name and name are both Permanent Residents of Canada, they both are employed, invitee name works as Manufacturing Engineer and my daughter works at RBC Bank. (Documents attached)

· He has planned this visit as a surprise to my daughter as invitee name has not told her anything about the plan of visit, as he wants her to have that life time memory.

· It has been 2 years since we have met our daughter as she got married on 14th Feb 2017 and ever since she lived with invitee name or his parents.

· I am a Lawyer by Profession in (city where he practise) court, and my wife is self employed as an Insurance agent with LIC of India.

· We both have our liabilities back in India either related to work or our family including my Son, Gaurav Gupta, that will bring us back as soon as possible. (documents attached)

· We would visit to spend some time with name-son in law and name-daughter, and our grandchild to be born which would give us a sense of satisfaction that they live a happy life.

I would like to close by requesting you that please grant me and my wife a visitor Visa and we assure that we will obey the terms and guidelines of the visa and return to our home country, India as stated. **********

Is their something anyone would like me to change or any other advise or counter question. please.
well i am having same situation like you i recently applied for my parents and got their visa
no job or business for my parents i applied for 3 months of staying time and showed enough in their bank account and also attached my bank statement
did not mention my wife is pregnant and my purpose of travel was so simple just wrote one paragraph that we want to visit my son
no tickets bought at that time
well i can say it depends on case to case it might not work same like me but i want to advise you not to mention about pregnancy just apply as a regular visit and show enough funds
if your parents has any property make a value for it i hope it works for u too
all the best

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My query:

Agree with scylla. 2 months is too long and the MP letter is useless.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Agree with scylla. 2 months is too long and the MP letter is useless.
my friends have applied asking 6 months to visit and their application have approved recently, just saying, their is no certain rules. It,s the whole situation of application impact on officer mind.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Thanks guys, there were approved in 7 days timeline, thanks for everyone comments. No property evaluation attached and applied for 2 months. Rcvd multiple entry 10 years.