+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors please help file transfered from seattle to New Delhi

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
Hi everybody,

I applied under FSW category in june 2009 and got 2nd AOR in feb 2010 to Buffalo then my file got transfered to Seattle in April after 5 months in august 24 they transfered my file again to New Delhi stating that my education and work exp is from the country whose visa office is New Delhi. Now my question is as my spouse and kid are back in my country and i am in US how my file will be processed further? If everything goes well and they send me medicals then how is it going to happen for me and my family as we are not together in the same country. And another question ..will this transfer delay the process ? Will i have to wait for a long period of time now? ...Please give me some light on this. I am really tensed andconfused on everything.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

You will be able to do the medicals where ever you and your family is residing but the visa will be issued from the New Delhi office only as decision will be made there so you will have to send your passport to New Delhi visa office. And transferring file to another visa office will certainly delay your process a lil bit as new officer will be then assigned to look at your application and depends how many other applications are in queue.

Cheers
Saki

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
Thank you saki for your reply. I wish everything goes well and the waiting period wont be too long . Wish you all the best too.