+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENIORS PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Hello,
I m on student visa currently and have applied for Pr under PNP. My background status got changed from in progress to not needed at this time. So no wonder how long it will take for ppr. So my concern is that can i apply for work permit , according to new rules? The course i took doesn't interests me at all but i had to do something to extend my stay. Moreover i cant even change my course as all seats are filled. I feel that I am wasting money. But i dnt understand what could be other options. I already had visitor visa twice after my PGWP expired in 2015. I would really appreciate your kind suggestions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're talking about BOWP you can only apply for it if you currently have a valid work permit which is expiring within the next 4 months.

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
If you're talking about BOWP you can only apply for it if you currently have a valid work permit which is expiring within the next 4 months.

Thanks for replying yes i know that i cant apply for bowp but want to know if there is somethg else that i could do