+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

senior members-please I need suggestions-study permit challenges

Rose84

Nov 24, 2021
Can I proceed with my study permit application without paying the first semester because the university does not offer this option at the moment. students are only allowed to pay two months before the program starts which will be so late to apply for a study permit!
Please I need suggestions on how to address this issue

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I proceed with my study permit application without paying the first semester because the university does not offer this option at the moment. students are only allowed to pay two months before the program starts which will be so late to apply for a study permit!
You have no choice. Show that you have the funds for the tuition. Is this a public or private university. Hopefully public.

Reactions: Warda.akram

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
You will not be eligible for SDS but can apply under the regular stream even with a conditional letter of acceptance and minimum deposit paid.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Warda.akram

Nov 16, 2018
Then you could direct your question somewhere else if you dont care.... It is okey for You and your "We" Poster to ask question but not to be asked! thats may define "Childish"
People come here to seek advice not to be mocked and laughed at
I hope you got it now

Reactions: Hehee

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
People come here to seek advice not to be mocked and laughed at
I hope you got it now
I was asking the question seriously as the OP states, "we both have offers." This implies that two people have applied to SFU or other DLIs. Looking for clarification because then would like to know if it is a couple (spouse) or two different (non related) people. Response on funds/ties would be different if a couple.

Reactions: wonderbly

Warda.akram

Nov 16, 2018
I was asking the question seriously as the OP states, "we both have offers." This implies that two people have applied to SFU or other DLIs. Looking for clarification because then would like to know if it is a couple (spouse) or two different (non related) people. Response on funds/ties would be different if a couple.
Thank you Naturgrl
I appreciate your response
We are not related at all
I found very few people here applying to SFU in this forum

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you Naturgrl
I appreciate your response
We are not related at all
I found very few people here applying to SFU in this forum
Ah sorry. I thought you were the original poster. I misread your question as stating "we both" thinking I was responding to the OP. My bad.