+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENECA YORK CAMPUS- JAN INTAKE 2013 - VFX

ishuu_89

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
karanvkapoor said:
is GIC need for the VFX program..... coz seneca dosent seem to hav SPP (student partnership program)
Well Seneca college is in SPP list and visa rate for Seneca college is 99.9%

PravRDy

Nov 5, 2012
Hey..I just got my visa ;D. and to answer your question, Its not mandatory to deposit $10,000 but its the preferred option to show that you have enough funds to cover your living expenses. Taking GIC for Jan 2013 intake is not an option anymore as the final date for applying for GIC was 16 Nov. I applied my visa by paying the first year tuition fee and for living expenses i showed it through education loan.

Have you applied your visa yet...cause its already past the deadline to apply under SPP (Nov 31 for Jan intake and yes Seneca comes under SPP). If you dint apply yet, I think you can apply under general category and you gotta do it asap.

ishuu_89

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
PravRDy said:
Hey..I just got my visa ;D. and to answer your question, Its not mandatory to deposit $10,000 but its the preferred option to show that you have enough funds to cover your living expenses. Taking GIC for Jan 2013 intake is not an option anymore as the final date for applying for GIC was 16 Nov. I applied my visa by paying the first year tuition fee and for living expenses i showed it through education loan.

Have you applied your visa yet...cause its already past the deadline to apply under SPP (Nov 31 for Jan intake and yes Seneca comes under SPP). If you dint apply yet, I think you can apply under general category and you gotta do it asap.
congrts for your visa... I have already applied...just waiting for response... u applied through CHC chd or Delhi ????

PravRDy

Nov 5, 2012
@ishuu_89: Thanks...I applied my visa at VFS center in Hyderabad, which then got forwarded to CHC delhi...
When did you apply your visa and where are u from.

PravRDy

Nov 5, 2012
N guys please share the flight details (flight,price,date of travel etc) if you have already booked ur tickets. I have already talked to a travel agent, will be knowing the prices by 2mrw. It will be helpful if i have an idea about the current prices.

karanvkapoor

Nov 6, 2012
visa refused, have applied for CAIPS to know the exact reason. will defer my admission accordingly and apply for any of the next semester (march, may, june, sep)

Arrie

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
soon
karanvkapoor said:
visa refused, have applied for CAIPS to know the exact reason. will defer my admission accordingly and apply for any of the next semester (march, may, june, sep)
Good Luck.