+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca Students

malebiosu

Jul 6, 2017
Did you got your offer letter?, If yes then in what time did you got and for what intake?
Yep, If you mean admission letter, i got that in April and i applied during May, till now still expectant and anticipating, My intake is September 2017 Fall. How about you?

annysharma

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Yep, If you mean admission letter, i got that in April and i applied during May, till now still expectant and anticipating, My intake is September 2017 Fall. How about you?
I didn't got u, what you are telling isn't clear to me, how come you applied in May and got acceptance letter in April, I guess by mistake you interchanged it and what all u telling abt expectant and anticipating, how come if you already are accepted? Can u please elaborate..
And I've applied for Jan-18 intake on 15th June and waiting for acceptance/offer letter..
I just wanted to know the time taken by them to offer the acceptance letter..

malebiosu

Jul 6, 2017
I didn't got u, what you are telling isn't clear to me, how come you applied in May and got acceptance letter in April, I guess by mistake you interchanged it and what all u telling abt expectant and anticipating, how come if you already are accepted? Can u please elaborate..
And I've applied for Jan-18 intake on 15th June and waiting for acceptance/offer letter..
I just wanted to know the time taken by them to offer the acceptance letter..
i applied for admission in march and i got offer of admission in April, so i applied for my study permit visa from May and i'm still waiting for the approval because my intake is September 17.. Alebiosu.mobolaji@gmail.com. hope you clear

Reactions: annysharma

Mitp1995

Jul 1, 2017
I also apply for cvt in seneca for sept 2017
I applied on 9 th may but still not get any answer

annysharma

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
I also apply for cvt in seneca for sept 2017
I applied on 9 th may but still not get any answer
Really dude! Are u kidding?
This is strange, they say that 4-6 weeks a max. Then how come this much time?
Did you asked them about it? What are they saying?

Mitp1995

Jul 1, 2017
Really dude! Are u kidding?
This is strange, they say that 4-6 weeks a max. Then how come this much time?
Did you asked them about it? What are they saying?
They didn't gave any proper answer
Only says file under processing and 6 week is minmum time