+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca newnham campus

Jaygandhi

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Yes . I got admission in seneca newham campus for International business. What about you?
That's great I am also in business international business diploma in newnham campus..
When are you leaving for Canada?
And where are you from?

VARADA

Dec 21, 2017
That's great I am also in business international business diploma in newnham campus..
When are you leaving for Canada?
And where are you from?
Glad to hear that. Am from Kerala and what about you? Did you arranged the accomodation?Actually i didnt yet received the visa..i just allpied on Dec 11th ...classess will start on jnvry 17th ryt???? I dont whether i get the visa before that. Because everyone saying that it may be delayed due to chritmas holiday.

Jaygandhi

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Glad to hear that. Am from Kerala and what about you? Did you arranged the accomodation?Actually i didnt yet received the visa..i just allpied on Dec 11th ...classess will start on jnvry 17th ryt???? I dont whether i get the visa before that. Because everyone saying that it may be delayed due to chritmas holiday.
Oh okay. No my friend I didn't get accomodation but I am searching for it. And ya it is getting delayed due to Christmas holidays. Don't worry u will get visa

VARADA

Dec 21, 2017
Oh okay. No my friend I didn't get accomodation but I am searching for it. And ya it is getting delayed due to Christmas holidays. Don't worry u will get visa
Ok thank you for your sweet words. If i get visa will see you in campus.