+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca - for September (Fall) 2018

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
hey guys, anybody who is applying for Sept (fall) 2018 at Seneca? I sent my admission request at the college since 20/Nov 2017, but the application status still mentions “application has been received”. Anybody with the same situation? We can gather here and help & update each other. :)
Hello,

How long did it take for you to get the acceptance letter? I am in kind of different boat here. I applied in June 2018 for September 2018 intake for " Non Profit" program. Can you provide a little insight.

The portal still says "Application has been received".

Thanks for your help.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
I applied on 4th of April but yet ive not received any answer from Seneca
what could be the issue ?
Hello,

How long did it take for you to get the acceptance letter? I am in kind of different boat here. I applied in June 2018 for September 2018 intake for " Non Profit" program. Can you provide a little insight.

Thanks for your help.

ishhi

Jan 30, 2018
Hello,

It took 4 months before I received the LOA. I applied Nov and i received the LOA on the month of March the following year.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
I got mine afew hours after submitting my application
I think u guys are missing something idk
Thats amazing.. Which course did you apply for? I called the international office and asked if anything was required from my side and they did not mention anything.

Any idea how long does it take for September 2018 offer letters to roll out. I am worried that i might not have enough time for all the visa process. I hope the college understands that international students need to go through a month long visa process.

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hello,

Thanks for your help.
2 months
I called them a lot

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Thats amazing.. Which course did you apply for? I called the international office and asked if anything was required from my side and they did not mention anything.

Any idea how long does it take for September 2018 offer letters to roll out. I am worried that i might not have enough time for all the visa process. I hope the college understands that international students need to go through a month long visa process.
woops didn't mean to write that here lol

nima-ahmadi

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018

don't apply for September anymore imo
there is not enough time left for visa