+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca - for September (Fall) 2018

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
15 jan, btw i also applied for may but didnt recieved offer letter so i applied again for sept on 15 jan, u also applied for biotech..??
no i applied for mobile app ....i want to tell u tht centennial has temporarily closed accessing the applications for sept ....they hv recieved huge volume of applications so they r not currently accepting new applications for sept .........my status is under review

Gur1995

Feb 17, 2018
no i applied for mobile app ....i want to tell u tht centennial has temporarily closed accessing the applications for sept ....they hv recieved huge volume of applications so they r not currently accepting new applications for sept .........my status is under review
Bro they are not recieving new application but will review application already recieved btw how do u know ur application is under review??

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Bro they are not recieving new application but will review application already recieved btw how do u know ur application is under review??
its sister ........my agent told me abt tht .....actually on 2nd of feb my agent told me tht they got mail from centennial tht they hv temporarily closed recieving applctns for sept ...so she said tht now u cn apply for any other clg ...then i mailed clg (about my program soft engg) , they said tht it is open now ,i can apply ...but my agent suggested me mobile app program ..so she applied for tht but she said tht they hv not recieved any mail from clg about reopening of programs , then i mailed clg again about mobile app program and they said sept intake is on hold as they hv recieved too many applctns , but still i can apply and can check status aftr 4 -5 working days through agent ..yesterday my agent told me tht status is under review

Last edited:

Gur1995

Feb 17, 2018
its sister ........my agent told me abt tht .....actually on 2nd of feb my agent told me tht they got mail from centennial tht they hv temporarily closed recieving applctns for sept ...so she said tht now u cn apply for any other clg ...then i mailed clg (about my program soft engg) , they said tht it is open now ,i can apply ...but my agent suggested me mobile app program ..so she applied for tht but she said tht they hv not recieved any mail from clg about reopening of programs , then i mailed clg again about mobile app program and they said sept intake is on hold as they hv recieved too many applctns , but still i can apply and can check status aftr 4 -5 working days through agent ..yesterday my agent told me tht status is under review
Okay thats great hope we recieve offer letters soon:)

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
u can check ur status too ...nd u cn mail centennial about the avaliablity of ur program .....centennial has one office in india and all mails are recieved by them and they reply very fast ......so u should mail them too

Gur1995

Feb 17, 2018
u can check ur status too ...nd u cn mail centennial about the avaliablity of ur program .....centennial has one office in india and all mails are recieved by them and they reply very fast ......so u should mail them too
Ya but they ask for student id and thatis with agent they dnt tell students