+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca fees

kakashi

Aug 21, 2020
I submitted my Seneca college's fees 5 days ago but I have not received any confirmation letter from the college site. when can I expect to get the same? or does Seneca even provides some email regarding fees payment confirmation?

Jun 23, 2020
You may get an e-mail from international.documents@senecacollege.ca
Regarding your confirmation of paid fees as a form of an invoice.
If not, then you can check your account transactions under student login section of Seneca College which has been provided in your Seneca College letter of acceptance (LOA) to review your payment.

kakashi

Aug 21, 2020
You may get an e-mail from international.documents@senecacollege.ca
Regarding your confirmation of paid fees as a form of an invoice.
If not, then you can check your account transactions under student login section of Seneca College which has been provided in your Seneca College letter of acceptance (LOA) to review your payment.
yes i checked the college site after logging in but it does not show the fees amount paid and neither i have received any email that is why i am a bit concerned now.

drechsler

Oct 6, 2021
printacademy said:

I spent so much time to prepare for a visa interview and an exam and I also hired cheap essay writer to write an admission paper for Seneca college. I paid the fees and didn't get any confirmation. I don't see an email about my payment.
Hi,

It may take some time for the payment to be processed. Don't panic. It's ok, wait for a couple of days. I waited 5 days for my email confirmation from Seneca.