+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College2019fall.

a_tj27

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, I applied for building systems Diploma in the last week of December for September 19, but i have not received any responses yet! My status is still "Application has been received". do I have a chance to get accepted yet? I emailed last month and they replied that i should still wait and they were processing. how long does it usually take to get responses?

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
They are really slow with the processing of applications. I still haven't received an offer.
Hi, I applied for building systems Diploma in the last week of December for September 19, but i have not received any responses yet! My status is still "Application has been received". do I have a chance to get accepted yet? I emailed last month and they replied that i should still wait and they were processing. how long does it usually take to get responses?

a_tj27

Mar 25, 2019
In my To Do List, i got 3 items: change of Address, a copy of valid study permit, and a copy of valid passport.
but my status is still " application has been received". but I haven't been informed if i am accepted.
do you have the same items in your To Do List? or have you got offer?
i have emailed them to ask but no reply yet!

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
In my To Do List, i got 3 items: change of Address, a copy of valid study permit, and a copy of valid passport.
but my status is still " application has been received". but I haven't been informed if i am accepted.
do you have the same items in your To Do List? or have you got offer?
i have emailed them to ask but no reply yet!
Everyone have the same to do list.
I have been admitted still have the above to do list so nothing to worry about.

a_tj27

Mar 25, 2019
thank you for response! how do you know that you have been admitted? your status changed in your profile?
when did you apply? and when did your status change?

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
thank you for response! how do you know that you have been admitted? your status changed in your profile?
when did you apply? and when did your status change?
I received offer letter on 17th dec as i applied on 2nd dec,after paying the fees status changed to admitted.

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
Pls where can the "to do list" be seen. I haven't gotten any offer yet, called them yesterday they said I should wait a little

Hima Sudhakar

Apr 13, 2019
I submitted my application on March 1st 2019 for international business diploma in Seneca. But my application status is still "application received".
Is there anyone who already got admitted for the same course.. ? So that I could have an idea about the time period of issuing offer letter.

Last edited:

Beetan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
I submitted my application on March 1st 2019 for international business diploma in Seneca. But my application status is still "application received".
Is there anyone who already got admitted for the same course.. ? So that I could have an idea about the time period of issuing offer letter.
Yep!!I have applied for Business insurance for fall 2019 on 10th may,however, no response till now
I received offer letter on 17th dec as i applied on 2nd dec,after paying the fees status changed to admitted.
What was the fees structure?

Beetan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Yep!!I have applied for Business insurance for fall 2019 on 10th may. And what was the fees structure?