+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca college offer letter

Jakejr6467

Jun 10, 2015
I've applied for Seneca college in Computer engnieering Technology (co-op),
Still waiting for their response, i've got overall 6 in my IELTS and my School grades
Were okay.
Now im really worried about my admission though i applied in june 1 for September intake,
Is there anyone else applying for Seneca ?

Jakejr6467

Jun 10, 2015
Brother im really worried because if they take much time then it will be tough for me to get visa within time,cause i guess class will be started in september.
Brother are u studying in the same course i've applied?
And how long u've waited for getting the visa ?

bzafar

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
brother nahi...sister lol :p

I applied very early coz I know they take time for visa, I applied from VFS Abu Dhabi and got the visa in 9 weeks

my course is Social Service Worker Diploma

SenecaCollege

Jun 10, 2015
Hello,

The process does take several weeks for an international application. If you would like to follow up with the Admissions Office to learn the status of your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.

416) 491-5050 ext.22364
internationaladmissions@senecacollege.ca

If you prefer social media, you can try the following.

Twitter: @StudyatSeneca
Facebook: /studyatsenecacollege

Best of luck. Hopefully this is helpful.

Jakejr6467

Jun 10, 2015
bzafar said:
brother nahi...sister lol :p

I applied very early coz I know they take time for visa, I applied from VFS Abu Dhabi and got the visa in 9 weeks

my course is Social Service Worker Diploma
Oops sorry sister ;D
Are you studying on Newnham campus ?
Btw can i hv ur email id ? I need some suggestions

bzafar

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
no I will be in the Seneca@York campus but will be staying in the Newnham campus accommodation

btw where have u applied from?

sure I will inbox u my email ID

swagger

Nov 22, 2014
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-7-15
Doc's Request.
passed
IELTS Request
6bands
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-15
LANDED..........
7-8-15
hey bzafar
recently i got offerletter from niagara collage in the programme of culinary managament coop is that collage is good to study. And can u please what are the chances for pr for the jobs like chef and cook.

12-- 71 percent (foodproduction)

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
Hi,

I've applied on May 5, 2015 at Newnham campus and got my admission on May 29, 2015 and I applied for Visa on July 22, 2015. Can anyone tell me, how much Visa time is requirement to embassy and I hear many people are saying that its hard to get visa on the base of college.

Thanks in advance...!!! :)

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waheed Abbass said:
Hi,

I've applied on May 5, 2015 at Newnham campus and got my admission on May 29, 2015 and I applied for Visa on July 22, 2015. Can anyone tell me, how much Visa time is requirement to embassy and I hear many people are saying that its hard to get visa on the base of college.

Thanks in advance...!!! :)
I think, no one is going to answer on this thread as I've posted my question many days ago and still don't have any single reply??? :(

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waheed Abbass said:
I think, no one is going to answer on this thread as I've posted my question many days ago and still don't have any single reply??? :(
From where u applied? online or paper? if u applied from Pakistan you are v late.....

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
umar127 said:
From where u applied? online or paper? if u applied from Pakistan you are v late.....
Yes, I've applied by paper from Pakistan on July 22nd and still not hear anything from embassy as its 26th of August. My college joining time was 7th of July so my question is am I still have any chance to get visa and join in class?

Thanks in advance :)

manav31094

Sep 2, 2017
I RECENTLY APPLIED FOR VISUAL EFFECTS AND TELEVISON COURSE IN SENECA COLLEGE CANADA ON 17TH AUG. AND TODAY IS 2ND SEPT. I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET OFFER LETTER , AS I AM APPLYING FOR JAN. INTAKE .

Udechukwu

Sep 1, 2017
I RECENTLY APPLIED FOR VISUAL EFFECTS AND TELEVISON COURSE IN SENECA COLLEGE CANADA ON 17TH AUG. AND TODAY IS 2ND SEPT. I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO GET OFFER LETTER , AS I AM APPLYING FOR JAN. INTAKE .
Same here mate I applied on 10of august .....here is my contact chart me private let's talk....+2347033732777