+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seneca college may intake offer latter HELP ME

Mohit.singh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Dont go with seneca... it takes 3 to 4 month in giving offer letter.... many countries applied to this colege alwsy a rush.. and very slow... so go with another college.

Reactions: Bebesofly

Yukiko

Apr 24, 2018
Hi,
I am 17, finished IGCSE O levels in Myanmar and have also taken IELTS (7.5) for English Proficiency test so that I wouldn’t have to attend ELI program in college.

I have also been accepted to college (Seneca College) however, along with the acceptence letter, I have receieved the conditional letter stating that I may have to submit the list of “proof of completion” to the admission office before I attend classes in fall quarter.

In the first place, I asked them if I am eligible for the program and they replied yes. However, when I see the conditional letter, I am confused. I have to show the completion of OSSD, ELI program, the program that I am currently enrolled in (?) and postsecondary education equivalent to canadian credential.

I have emailed the school back to reply me back with the explanations but so far, none recieved. My payment due date is this May 3rd. I am really scared and confused. Please help. What should I do next?