+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College - May 2019 - Offer Letter

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
One more thing as you might have already known that one year program will only give you work permit for one year so if you want two or more years work permit, get admitted to another program when you finish your first program.
Yes i know but for the another program i need to apply for student visa again in Canada right?

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
OK thanks again. Application for visa has any start date? Like i can apply for study permit for Sep 2019 intake right now also? Or After march OR April Or May?
I don't think there's any start date to apply for visa. Just go ahead with all of your required documents but I will suggest to do it with some of the help either from consultant or any friend who got some experience in visa application as any small error will result in visa refusal.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Yes i know but for the another program i need to apply for student visa again in Canada right?
You have to apply for study permit extension not for study permit. As study permit extension is easy to get as compare to study permit.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I don't think there's any start date to apply for visa. Just go ahead with all of your required documents but I will suggest to do it with some of the help either from consultant or any friend who got some experience in visa application as any small error will result in visa refusal.
Great. Thanks a lot friend. You cleared my doubt.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
So did you applied in Seneca for fall 2019?
No i haven't yet. I will pay my fees by end of this month. Do you have any idea how much wire transfer will take to credit to Seneca account from India? Is it safe to pay before one week for college fees?