+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College January intake?

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
lin_student123 said:
@ nmr - I got the admission for Project Management - IT...it took around 6 weeks for me to get the confirmation...but u keep calling them on the international admissions number given and they will update you..

Can u share ur pofile. I also got admission in Project Manag -IT. I have close to 5 years of exp and 7.5 IELTS with no score less tha 6.5. Earlier I gt rejected and reason was low grades in Bachelors and irrelevant course(That time I took, Information and security management @Fanshaw).

I am still thinking, whether I should apply or not, cos I can change college but canot change my earlier grades. I had 53% n BE.

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
lin_student123 said:
@ nmr - I got the admission for Project Management - IT...it took around 6 weeks for me to get the confirmation...but u keep calling them on the international admissions number given and they will update you..
Oh I guess, you have already shared ur profile to me. U also have more than 5 yrs of exp... Anywazz keep posted on ur Visa status.
All the best!

Oct 13, 2012
Yups..i had shared your profile and that time i was planning to apply under General but i finally did under SPP...i will let you know on my visa...just keeping my fingers crossed.

Excanadian

Feb 11, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per Seneca's new application process policy they will process all applications within TWO weeks from the date they receive the complete application. They are accepting applications on emails also now.

dutta

Dec 30, 2012
lin_student123 said:
Hi...I would be going to Seneca @ York for Jan 2013 intake...applied for my visa on 2nd Nov...and keeping my fingers crossed for now...
bro r u from bangladesh? i am also got admission from seneca and my class will start 7th january 2013 and applied for visa on 6th November 2012 but i did not get study permit yet;
so what is your condition, plz let me know
my e-mail;arushmittal777@yahoo.com

dutta

Dec 30, 2012
did u get ur study permit plz let me know ,i also apply for seneca but did not get study permit yet

schoolgirl22

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2012
IELTS Request
Not required, submitted TOEFL ibt 110/120
Med's Request
17-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2012
dutta said:
did u get ur study permit plz let me know ,i also apply for seneca but did not get study permit yet
Got my visa but deferring to the May term :)

Shaidul

Dec 21, 2012
I am a Bangladeshi student and i have applied from Oman to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I have got rejected for the first three reasons : You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because: (a) you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence. (b) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.
I have applied with my dad's bank statements of Oman and Bangladesh and some financial documents of some land and building in Bangladesh.The VO have returned all those bank statements of BD and one of the oman's one in which the balance wasn't converted to CAD.I have applied for diploma in Computer Network and technical Support in Seneca College.I have shown approx 13 Lakh CAD including all funds and assets.

I would like someone to give me some expert advice and tell me where I went wrong and what should i have included and give me detailed information on what documents to apply with for the next time.......
PLZZZ HELP ME........

786ravi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
General category-Paper-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014